Please add your name and interest area.
- Sailesh Patnaik 10:51, 6 September 2018 (UTC)
- Beireke1 (talk) 12:50, 6 September 2018 (UTC): I could help to get an overview of GLAM institutions Flanders and Brussels. The organisation I work for (PACKED vzw) has some experience in working on Wikimedia-related projects with GLAMs. See for example here.
- NC Hasive • talk • 13:10, 6 September 2018 (UTC)
- Adam Harangozó (talk) 15:37, 6 September 2018 (UTC): Hungary
- Finn Årup Nielsen (fnielsen) (talk) 16:14, 6 September 2018 (UTC) Wikimedia Denmark. We are working together with several GLAMs. In the first instance, the Statens Museum for Kunst and Det Danske Filminstitut will be interested as they have large numbers of public domain images.
- I am interested in working with galleries and museums. -Ibrahim Husain Meraj (talk) 03:37, 7 September 2018 (UTC)
- I am intrested to help out with digitization workflows, GLAM-Wiki outreach, and any permission related issues on Wikimedia Commons including OTRS. But I'll also be happy to work on any other tasks that are not mentioned above. KCVelaga (talk) 15:24, 7 September 2018 (UTC)
- I am interested in working Archaeological museum galleries with GLAM-Wiki outreach --J. Ansari Talk 15:44, 7 September 2018 (UTC)
- I am interested to work on GLAM-Wiki outreach and even on any other activities that can assist FindingGLAMs project. --Rajeeb (talk) 20:55, 11 September 2018 (UTC)
- Blue Rasberry (talk) 17:33, 17 September 2018 (UTC)
- Joalpe -- Brasil
- ProtoplasmaKid (WM-MX) (talk) 18:39, 27 September 2018 (UTC) I'm interested in get support for all the GLAM Wikimedia Mexico projects, specifically around Wikidata and structured data. Thanks!
- Jason Evans - National Library of Wales Jason.nlw (talk) 08:10, 3 November 2018 (UTC)
- Simon Cobb (Sic19 ; talk page) 10:21, 4 November 2018 (UTC)
- Mauricio V. Genta (talk) 04:35, 8 November 2018 (UTC) -- Wikimedia Argentina
- Chris Jowaisas I am working with a team that is working to collect location data for public libraries in multiple countries in Africa. We would be interested in understanding what additional data would be helpful to collect, formats for the data, and how to share that data with Wikidata.
- Olaniyan Olushola (talk) 09:27, 1 April 2019 (UTC) I am talking to National Library in Nigeria.
- --Hiperterminal (talk) 13:31, 8 April 2019 (UTC) I am part of the GLAM team in Wikimedia Colombia.
- --2le2im-bdc (talk) 20:32, 8 April 2019 (UTC) from Switzerland.
- --Pablísima (talk) 16:05, 9 April 2019 (UTC) - Wikimedia Uruguay.
- --Calumnies (talk) 18:46, 7 May 2019 (UTC) - I am one of the collaborators on the RepoData project, which was a Society of American Archivists-funded project to try to get location data for all known United States of America archives. All of the data is currently available in our github repository.
- --Kaspo (talk) 13:24, 15 May 2019 (UTC) from Italy
- Daniel Mietchen (talk) 04:03, 6 July 2019 (UTC) — I am working at a World Heritage Institution (the University of Virginia) and very interested in connecting with others engaged at the intersection of cultural heritage, research, Linked Data and Wikimedia
- Fuzheado (talk) 11:21, 13 July 2019 (UTC)
- Nealstimler (talk)
- Reda Kerbouche (talk) My assosiation work with UNESCO and our area is Algeria.
- Interested in the following areas: Morocco, Maghreb (North Africa) -- Abdeaitali (talk) 09:56, 17 August 2019 (UTC)
- --Ananth subray (talk) 07:37, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Satpal Dandiwal (talk) 14:35, 26 October 2019 (UTC)
- --Papuass (talk) 14:54, 26 October 2019 (UTC)
- John Samuel
- Lokesha kunchadka (talk · contribs)
- Benoit Rochon (talk) 13:38, 25 November 2019 (UTC)
- Giselle Bordoy (WMAR) (talk) 15:22, 4 December 2019 (UTC)
- iopensa (talk) 16:09, 25 February 2020 (UTC) - Focus on international art festivals and cultural institutions in Africa (in particular Cameroon, Senegal, South Africa), in the Province of Lecco (Italy) and in Ticino (Switzerland)
- Celina Strzelecka (WMPL) (talk) 12:16, 20 March 2020 (UTC) I'm focus on polish GLAM's institutions. I encourage Polish Vikimedians to participate in the FindingGLAMs Challenge.