I love the edit button: you click it and you write for the world. I wish you could edit the world in the same way: just a click to correct mistakes, add something meaningful, improve the existing with the knowledge you can offer.
iopensa is Iolanda Pensa, http://iopensa.ch.
What I am working onEdit
- Projects related to Wikimedia in which I contribute as a volunteer
- I contribute to increase the quality and quantity of African content on Wikipedia and the Wikimedia projects since 2006.
- I am a member of Wikimedia Italia (and member of the Board of Trustees - Comitato dei Garanti) and Wikimedia CH (member of some working groups). Member of the Wikimania Committee as a representative of Wikimania 2016 and chair for 2017-2018.
- I am very committed to make accessible the Italian cultural heritage on the Wikimedia projects. Il patrimonio culturale italiano su Wikipedia, i progetti Wikimedia e OpenStreetMap, Heritage.
- Interested in GLAM related topics. GLAM/Repository and GLAM/References
- I organised Wikimania Esino Lario in 2016 and interested in general in developing experimental projects in Esino Lario and on the Alps.
- Prova il tasto modifica in Ticino
- I support WikiJournal :)
- Projects related to Wikimedia and to my work as researcher at SUPSI (since February 2013)
- Culture and Safety in Africa (2011-2014), applied research project to document and assess the impact of public art on urban safety in Douala, Luanda and Johannesburg. The project is releasing all its background documentation under cc by-sa and it contributes to the Wikimedia projects. The project is not evaluated according to the contributions produced on the Wikimedia projects.
- Wikipedia Primary School and specifically with the university Research:Wikipedia Primary School SSAJRP programme (2014-2017).
- CHEERS (2018-2012), Cultural HEritagE. Risks and Securing activities. An Alpine Space project about cultural heritage and natural risk management. I am contributing in increasing links between the research and the Wikimedia projects/OpenStreetMap.
- Teaching Heritage Management.