Wikimedia outreach is, generally, activity designed to inform and engage individuals and organizations. Various forms of outreach are conducted by individual Wikimedians, improvised groups of volunteers, Wikimedia chapters, and the Wikimedia Foundation. The Outreach Wiki is the home for most pages and materials relating to outreach; this category page reflects those documents hosted here on the Meta wiki.
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- Public outreach/Translations (168 categories)
- Awards (1 category, 10 pages)
- Best practices in public outreach (3 categories, 34 pages)
- Developing Nations (7 pages)
- Family participation (3 categories, 23 pages)
- GLAM events in Switzerland (9 categories, 4 pages)
- Impact (2 categories, 1 page)
- Marketing (7 categories, 20 pages, 7 files)
- Organizations and Wikimedia (17 categories, 12 pages)
- Wiki academies (6 pages)
- Wiki Loves X (27 categories, 16 pages)
- WikiFest (2 categories)
- Wikimedia Diversity Conference (3 categories, 11 pages)
- Wikimedia Indigenous Languages (6 categories, 16 pages)
- Wikipedia Commons Orientation Workshop (4 pages)
- Wikipedia Welcomes X (2 categories, 3 pages)
- Wikipedian in Residence (3 categories, 47 pages)
- WikiPods (2 pages)
Pages in category "Public outreach"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.