Wikimedia outreach is, generally, activity designed to inform and engage individuals and organizations. Various forms of outreach are conducted by individual Wikimedians, improvised groups of volunteers, Wikimedia chapters, and the Wikimedia Foundation. The Outreach Wiki is the home for most pages and materials relating to outreach; this category page reflects those documents hosted here on the Meta wiki.
See also Category:Communication, Category:Marketing, and the Wikimedia outreach wiki.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- Public outreach/Translations (168 categories)
- Awards (1 category, 10 pages)
- Best practices in public outreach (3 categories, 34 pages)
- Cultural Heritage (6 pages)
- Cultural institutions (7 categories, 15 pages)
- Developing Nations (7 pages)
- Editor engagement (6 categories, 33 pages)
- Education Programs (6 categories, 67 pages)
- Educational and reference material (2 categories, 5 pages)
- Family participation (3 categories, 23 pages)
- GLAM events in Switzerland (9 categories, 4 pages)
- Impact (2 categories, 1 page)
- Marketing (7 categories, 20 pages, 7 files)
- Organizations and Wikimedia (17 categories, 12 pages)
- Programs & Events Dashboard (1 category, 67 pages)
- Public Outreach Academy (1 category, 39 pages)
- Public Outreach RfC (19 pages)
- Wiki academies (6 pages)
- Wiki Loves X (25 categories, 15 pages)
- WikiFest (2 categories, 1 page)
- Wikimedia Diversity Conference (3 categories, 4 pages)
- Wikimedia Indigenous Languages (5 categories, 16 pages)
- Wikipedia Welcomes X (2 categories, 3 pages)
- Wikipedian in Residence (3 categories, 46 pages)
- WikiPods (2 pages)
Content pages in category "Public outreach"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.