Category:Best practices in public outreach
See also some more targeted pages on outreachwiki:Category:Best practices documentation.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Best practices in public outreach"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Best practices in building a content partnership with a cultural institution
- Best practices in exercises for Wikipedia newcomers
- Best practices in photography events
- Best practices in teaching library classes
- Best practices in using Wikibooks in the classroom
- Building a content partnership with a cultural institution in a nutshell
- Best practices in setting up a Wikipedia booth at a third-party event
- Interact with the visitors
- Use eye-catchers to attract attention
- Best practices in giving a Wikipedia presentation
- Questions people always ask
- Show your audience the numbers
- Some themes that might be interesting to build your presentation around
- Tell people about our vision
- Tell people how you have benefited from contributing to Wikipedia
- Tell people why Wikipedia needs their help
- Tricky questions to expect