Outdated translations are marked like this.
Wikimedia outreach is, generally, activity designed to inform and engage individuals and organizations. Various forms of outreach are conducted by individual Wikimedians, improvised groups of volunteers, Wikimedia chapters, and the Wikimedia Foundation. The Outreach Wiki is the home for most pages and materials relating to outreach; this category page reflects those documents hosted here on the Meta wiki.
See also Category:Communication, Category:Marketing, and the Wikimedia outreach wiki.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- Cultural institutions/oc (1 category)
- Editor engagement/oc (1 category)
- Education Programs/oc (1 category)
- Family participation/oc (1 category, 1 page)
- Organizations and Wikimedia/oc (2 categories)
- Wikimedia Diversity Conference/oc (1 page)