Kuratoraro de la Fondaĵo Vikimedio
|Wikimedia Foundation staff and contractors participate with the volunteer community in maintaining this page's content.|
La kuratoraro de de Fondaĵo Vikimedio kontrolas la fondaĵon kaj ĝian laboron, kiel ĝia fina kompania aŭtoritato.
The Board was formed in 2003 with three Trustees, and since 2020 consists of up to 16 Trustees. It appoints officers from the Trustees: a Chair, up to two Vice Chairs, and committee chairs. The Board appoints non-Trustee officers: a Chief Executive Officer, a Treasurer, and Secretary. The work of the Board partly involves resolutions and votes. Other work is delegated to a number of committees covering matters such as Governance, Audit, Talent and Culture, the Product and Technology Committee and the Community Affairs Committee.
La kuratoraro konsistas el la sekvaj seĝoj:
- one founder's seat (reserved for Jimmy Wales);
- seven seats appointed by the rest of the Board for specific expertise selected in a process guided by the Wikimedia Foundation Board Governance Committee
- eight seats sourced from the wider Wikimedia community at Wikimedia Foundation elections/Board elections
Kontakti la kuratoraron
There is a Board noticeboard for sharing requests and recommendations. The Board can be contacted directly by posting to the noticeboard. The Wikimedia Foundation itself can be contacted in a number of ways as outlined on their contact page.
- Board of Trustees/Restructure Announcement Q&A, April 2008
- Current liaisons: Dariusz Jemielniak, Nataliia Tymkiv
- Current liaisons: Shani Evenstein Sigalov, Nataliia Tymkiv
- Current liaisons: Esra'a Al Shafei, Jimmy Wales
- Current liaison: Nataliia Tymkiv
- List of Board meetings (with minutes)
- Essays and discussions on ideal membership: