Welcome to Meta!
Thank you for your precious time with us and also for creating & submitting a participation report. Have a wonderful time ahead here in the Wikimedia movement. Stay in touch for upcoming event. Cheers, Bunch of thanks! for making the event a grand success. Kind regards, — TBhagat (contribs | talk) sent using MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 07:51, 20 January 2019 (UTC)
Invitation for SVG Translation Workshop 2019 in NepalEdit
Dear Shibu Murmu
It’s our pleasure to invite you to SVG Translation Workshop 2019 in Nepal which is going to be held on 16th March 2019 inside valley. We would like to request you to sign up for this workshop by signing on participation page. Stay tuned for venue and time. If you have any question(s), comment(s) or suggestion(s), Please feel free to put it here.
SVG Translation Workshop 2019 in Nepal updatesEdit
Dear Shibu Murmu,
You are heartily invited to our workshop. Here is a few updates and tips:
- Venue: , Old Baneshwor, Nepal
- Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM (NPT)
- Date: Tomorrow, 16 March 2019
- If you have not joined till now, please join us as a participant by signing here.
- If you are posting about this workshop on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, you may use the hashtag #SVGTW2019inNepal
- Do you have any question or comment? Do you want us to clarify something? Please put it here.
Join Wiki Awareness Campaign in NepalEdit
Dear Shibu Murmu,
I want to share about WACN with you. Let me tell you, WACN (Wiki Awareness Campaign in Nepal) is a campaign to improve recognition of Wikipedia and understanding of its uses among the different communities of Nepal. It aims to increase awareness of Wikipedia. Basically, we are focus on engaging new readers. It would be great if you can help us achieving our objectives/goals. Let's imagine a better community, better encyclopedia.
WACN welcomes your support!Edit
Hello Shibu Murmu,
Congratulations! You are now a member of WACN. WACN needs you, and welcomes your support.
WACN pages are being marked for translation. We would appreciate your help in translating that pages in your language.
For the very first round of help, You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020: Fountain toolEdit
Fountain cannot accept new articles temporarily because of a problem with the Wikimedia Labs database. It will be back ASAP. Please don’t feel panic. Let's keep fingers crossed for it.
What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)!Edit
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
- Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
- In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
- If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.