WAM2020 welcomes your support! edit
Thank you for joining WAM 2020 as an organizer. We appreciate your help to get the central banner localized in your language.
You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.
Guidance of Fountain tool edit
Here is a guidance of Fountain tool. If you are wondering how to create an editathon on fountain or want to check the editathon be created or not before WAM start, please feel free to have a look.
Looking forward to meeting you online soon.
WAM International team 2020.10
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020: Fountain tool edit
Fountain cannot accept new articles temporarily because of a problem with the Wikimedia Labs database. It will be back ASAP. Please don’t feel panic. Let's keep fingers crossed for it.
What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)! edit
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
- As organizers, you need to find jury members by yourselves. You can also work as jury members if you want.
- Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
- In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
- If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to email@example.com. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.
Good afternoon, Eldar!
For the jury, the Perm Regional Museum (Co-organizer WikiUral contest) has prepared a postcard that will be sent to you by mail!
- Hi Niklitov, yes sure. I'll check articles during next few days. --eldarado ✉ 08:13, 6 December 2020 (UTC)
- Hello, Eldar! Thank you very much for your and Wertuose attention and cooperation! Please fill out the form to receive a prize (pls find my letters via Wiki mail for you)! — Niklitov (talk) 14:19, 9 December 2020 (UTC)
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020 edit
Many thanks for all your dedication and contribution of Wikipedia Asian Month 2020. We are here welcome you update the judge member list, status and ambassador list for Wikipedia Asian Month 2020. Here will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021. To make sure all the qualified participants can receive their awards, we need your kind help.
If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.
Happy New Year and Best wishes,
Invitation for Functionary consultation 2021 edit
Greetings SWMT member,
I'm letting you know in advance about a meeting I'd like to invite you to regarding the Universal Code of Conduct and the community's ownership of its future enforcement. I'm still in the process of putting together the details, but I wanted to share the date with you: 10 July, 2021. I do not have a time on this date yet, but I will let you soon. We have created a meta page with basic information. Please take a look at the meta page and sign up your name under the appropriate section.
Thank you for your time.--BAnand (WMF) 03:21, 3 June 2021 (UTC)
Welcome to DCW edit
- Hi @TheAafi:. Thank you, I'm just interested in articles about India. That brings me here. --eldarado (talk | contributions | meta page) 06:28, 8 August 2022 (UTC)
- That's nice @Eldarado. I'd love to do a collaboration with you guys anytime soon similar to the Deoband Yoruba Collaborative Project. DCW is a thematic affiliate user group which doesn't limit itself to specific language projects and tries to promote its focus at a global level. ─ The Aafī (talk) 06:33, 8 August 2022 (UTC)
We need your feedback on a tool from the Wikimedia Summit edit
Hi! I'm contacting you as one of the participants in the Wikimedia Summit 2022, to kindly ask for your feedback through a 5-10 minute survey to evaluate 'Baserow' (note: the survey is on a Google form).
Baserow was a tool through which participants in the Summit co-created a database of Movement Strategy activities. We hope to learn from you how useful it may be to keep using it in the future to help document and connect on Movement Strategy work.