Welcome to Meta!
Nihlus 16:34, 10 February 2019 (UTC)
Hi. Per request at Meta:RfH I have created this page with another's suggested configuration, though I have created it with the active part commented out. To activate the configuration you will need to edit the file and remove the lines with
*/ . — billinghurst sDrewth 01:47, 5 July 2020 (UTC)
What is up with these people (or the same person) targeting and harassing you for? I also reported the latest account to the SRG page, noting how they said in translation to English and I quote: "To launch an arbitration, it would first be necessary that my accounts are not systematically blocked from their first contribution. And my interventions erased, as under Stalin.". That right there in English indicates that they have edited on Wikipedia before, and even acknowledging that they are abusing multiple accounts. I feel so bad that you've been targeted, and I hope what I did for you was the right thing to do. :) DarkMatterMan4500 (talk) (contribs) 10:28, 1 September 2021 (UTC)
- Hello DarkMatterMan4500 thanks for the report. There are a few long-term trolls on fr-wiki and they will join any controversy / problem to make it worse (including false flag actions). I believe there are several long-term abusers in the current situation.
- Basically there was edit warring on an article; it should have been discussed with dispute resolution processes. The people involved could have asked for arbitration (or another way) while applying the fourth pillar. That's not sysops' business.
- Thing is, one of the accounts involved created sockpuppets to resume edit warring.
- At some point, sockpuppets appeared to disrupt further, harass people or threaten them. Then someone came and attacked people who aren't involved at all in the article.
- Since all the new sockpuppets perform vandalism, or they write abusive comments or threats as the first edit, the sysop obviously block them.
- Don't feel too bad for me, I'm fine; I'm only annoyed because I'd like to translate contents from en-wp to fr-wp and cleaning that mess slows me down. :) Best, Bédévore (talk) 11:25, 1 September 2021 (UTC)
VRTS access for OS edit
Dear Bédévore, it appears you have been appointed OS at frwiki recently. If you like to get access to the corresponding parts in VRTS please contact me by e-mail. Thank you, --Krd 07:57, 21 October 2021 (UTC)