|This is a Soft redirect to a replacement or better page,|
If you found this page by following a link, please go back and update it, or notify an admin.
កំឡុងឆ្នាំ២០១៤ មូលនិធិវិគីមេឌានឹងបង្កើតការរៃអង្គាសថវិកាមួយចំនួនតាមប្រព័ន្ធអ៊ីនធឺណិត។ ដូចទៅនឹងឆ្នាំមុនៗដែរ យើងនឹងបង្ហាញទៅអ្នកអាន នូវបដាមួយដែលស្ថិតនៅផ្នែកខាងលើទំព័រវិគីភីឌា។ វត្ថុបំណងគឺ ដើម្បីអភិវឌ្ឍគុណភាពប្រែសម្រួលបដាជាភាសាអង់គ្លេស ឲ្យទៅជាភាសានៃជាតិសាសន៍នានា។ លើសពីនេះ យើងនឹងបែងចែកឆ្នាំទៅក្នុង ‘ផ្នែកភាសា’ ដែលយើងនឹងផ្ដោតលើមួយ ឬពីរភាសា នៅពេលបង្កើតសារទាក់ទាញដែលប្រែប្រែបានយ៉ាងល្អទៅនឹងភាសាជាក់លាក់ និងក្រមវប្បធម៌។
ដើម្បីប្រែសម្រួលសារអំពី ការរៃអង្គាស ទៅជាភាសារបស់អ្នក សូមធ្វើតាមជំហានខាងក្រោម។
- First you may want to translate this page: use the "Translate" link displayed at top of this page (and select your language in the top-right corner if the target language of your translation is not your current language selected in your user preferences). Do not replace the English text on this page.
- Under 'Messages that need translating' below, choose from the list of texts that need translating (the messages are organized in order of priority)
- Click on the link to enter the translation extension
- In the translation extension, select the language you want to translate to in the list of languages located on the top right corner of the page
- Start translating!
- If all texts have been translated, we can still use your help proofreading. Switch to the "Review" tab on the bottom right, and after correcting -if there is any- the mistakes of the previous translation, click on the check marks to mark messages as reviewed. Please note that you have to be logged in to Meta to proofread texts.
How you can help us with localization
The fundraising team is always looking for ways to improve and localize our international fundraising campaigns. If you are interested in supporting us by answering questions related to local/cultural insight and provide feedback on localization, please take a minute to fill in this quick form.
To give you a better idea on the type of question we are looking to get feedback on, here is an example: As you can see in the banner from our UK campaign below, we encourage readers to make a small donation by referring to "the price of a cup of coffee". In order to make our messages culturally relevant, we test country-specific ideas for the equivalent of a "small amount of money". In Japan for example we tested the concept of 'one coin price', referring to the 500 yen coin, in Israel we tested 'a coffee and a pastry', something that a is common in Israeli cafes, in Brazil we tested ‘um lanche’, similar to a snack, etc. If you have ideas and suggestions that you think we should try out in the country you live, or the culture you know, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please add your ideas to the talk page section dedicated to this question, and don't forget to add your name to a list of localization experts by filling out this this quick form. Thank you in advance for your support!
- We recognize that certain messages may not necessarily translate well, or appeal to every audience, so when translating you do not have to do an exact literal translation if you feel that you can offer a wording that achieves a similar effect, linguistically or culturally. If there's no wording that will work, just indicate that inside the translation request and leave a message on the talk page.
- Please add comments to your translations if you feel your contribution needs work or if you feel there is another that should not be used.
- Some messages are the same as (or are based on) those from previous years. You may be able to reuse some of the old translations: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007.
- You can look up the FAQ for 2012 translators.
- Wikimedia Deutschland and Wikimedia CH have fundraising agreements with the WMF, and run the fundraising campaigns in Germany and Switzerland respectively. Please contact them for feedback on translations in these countries.
If you have questions, comments or feedback you would like to share regarding translations or the translation process itself, please post them on the discussion page or send an email to jrobell wikimedia org.