Comité de Arbitragem
The first Wikimedia project to use an arbitration committee was the Swedish Wikipedia.
 The English Wikipedia ArbCom was created by Jimmy Wales as an extension of the decision-making power he formerly held as CEO of site-owner Bomis Inc., to take over his role in resolving complex disputes between users.
Arbitration Committees are now used on eleven Wikipedia versions and the English Wikinews.
Conselhos de arbitragem geralmente possuem de cinco a quinze membros, os quais são conhecidos como árbitros. Os mandatos variam em duração, sendo alguns deles de até três anos.
Na Wikipédia em inglês, Jimmy Wales tem autoridade para nomear e desnomear membros do comité, ou para dissolver o comité e forçar novas eleições. Anteriormente, os votos não vinculantes da comunidade eram utilizados para apontar os candidatos. Atualmente, a comunidade conduz eleições regulares para selecionar os membros do comité.
Projetos com Conselhos de Arbitragem
- Versões da Wikipédia
|Projeto||Nome||Correio eletrónico||Wiki privada||Notas|
|cs – Czech||Arbitrážní výbor||arbcom-cs lists wikimedia org||arbcom-cs.wikipedia.org|
|de – German||Schiedsgericht||arbcomde-l lists wikimedia org||arbcom-de.wikipedia.org|
|en – English||Arbitration Committee||arbcom-en wikimedia org||arbcom-en.wikipedia.org|
|fa – Persian||هیئت نظارت||Âmbito limitado, essencialmente um conselho para supervisionar queixas apresentadas contra administradores|
|fi – Finnish||Välityslautakunta||arbcom-fi.wikipedia.org|
|fr – French||Comité d'arbitrage||car-fr-l lists wikimedia org||No arbitrators elected in last elections. Inactive until next elections.|
|hu – Hungarian||Wikitanács|
|nl – Dutch||Arbitragecommissie||arbcom-nl lists wikimedia org||arbcom-nl.wikipedia.org|
|pl – Polish||Komitet Arbitrażowy|
|ru – Russian||Арбитражный комитет||arbcom-ru wikimedia org||arbcom-ru.wikipedia.org||New every half-a-year|
|uk – Ukrainian||Арбітражний комітет|
Projetos de Conselhos de Arbitragem inativos, em fase de testes ou dissolvidos
- Versões da Wikipédia
- Arabic (inactive)
- Bulgarian (there is a page on arbitration policy; an ArbCom hasn't been established yet)
- Croatian (inactive)
- (First version) An ArbCom that was proposed (and discussed) in May 2007, never reached consensus
- (Second version) Existed from 7 June 2009 to 23 January 2010
- Italian (page deleted).
- An ArbCom was proposed in 2006, never reached consensus.
- Spanish (dissolved April 2009)
- Korean (No arbitrators elected since December 2015, arbcom function suspended as of 18 March 2017.)
- Occitan (A setting up was proposed in 2006, an election has been planned in December 2008 but was never realized)
- Portuguese (dissolved January 2012)
- Swedish (inactive)
- Slovenian (deleted, with a redirect to Wikipedija:Mediacija). The page exists only as a framework for eventual setting up. The mediation wasn't needed so far, so the rules for the election process haven't been established yet.
- Thai (term expired in January 2016, no elections held since)
- Versões do Wikiviagem
- Wikimedia Arbitration committees election processes
- wikt:arbitration, wikt:committee
- Global arbitration committee (proposal)
- ↑ Hoffman, David A.; Salil Mehra (2010). "Wikitruth Through Wikiorder". Emory Law Journal 59 (2010). SSRN 1354424.
- ↑ Wales, Jimmy (December 4, 2003). "[WikiEN-l] Wikiquette committee appointments". lists.wikimedia.org. Wikimedia Foundation. Archived from the original on June 29, 2021. Retrieved November 14, 2022.