Wikimedia Foundation elections 2013/Translation/SecurePoll/et
The following messages are to be used in the SecurePoll interface so that voters can vote in their own language as much as possible. Generic messages are already translated in the extension and so are not included here.
Intro for both elections
The default vote for all candidates is "neutral". Please indicate below which candidates you support or oppose. You do not have to enter a vote for all candidates.
You can return to change your votes any time while voting is open. All of your votes will be reset to "neutral" and you will have to re-enter any support or oppose votes.
Board title and candidates
- Board of Trustees Election 2013
- Leigh Ann Thelmadatter (Thelmadatter)
- Milos Rancic (Millosh)
- Phoebe Ayers (phoebe)
- Francis Kaswahili Kaguna (Francis Kaswahili)
- Jeromy-Yu Chan (Yuyu)
- Samuel Klein (Sj)
- Michel Aaij (Drmies)
- Tom Morton (ErrantX)
- María Sefidari (Raystorm)
- Kat Walsh (Mindspillage)
- Liam Wyatt (Wittylama)
- John Vandenberg (John Vandenberg)
FDC candidates and titles
- Funds Dissemination Committee Ombudsperson Election 2013
- MBisanz (Matthew Bisanz)
- Lusitana (Susana Morais)
- Funds Dissemination Committee Election 2013
- CristianCantoro (Cristian Consonni)
- notafish (Delphine Ménard)
- ImperfectlyInformed (Ben)
- Abbasjnr (Abbas Mahmood)
- MikyM (Mile Kiš)
- Aegis Maelstrom (Michał Buczyński)
- Wikimedia Foundation'i valimised 2013
- The vote will be conducted on a central wiki. Please click the button below to be transferred.