Wikidentify (określane również jako Odwrócona Wikipedia) jest propozycją projektu służącego do identyfikacji obiektów ze świata realnego, na przykład pl:klucz do oznaczania roślin. W tym projekcie było by dostępne wiele niezależnych od siebie metod identyfikacji rzeczy. Baza danych mogłyby być umieszczona w bazie Wikidanych, a efektem końcowym procesu identyfikacji byłoby wyświetlenie hasła z Wikipedii. W procesie identyfikacji można łączyć ze sobą kryteria "jest" (np. obiekt jest czerwony), "nie jest" (np. obiekt nie jest organizmem żywym) i kryteria anaboliczne (?).
|Status of the proposal|
|Reason||This can be done by Wikidata, once phab:T154426 is resolved.--GZWDer (talk) 06:16, 8 February 2017 (UTC)|
|Details of the proposal|
|Project description||identify objects on earth|
|Is it a multilingual wiki?||one mulitilingual wiki|
|Potential number of languages||many|
- Po wybraniu kryterium włączenia kolor: żółty, paliwo: olej napędowy i kryterium wyłączenia typ: furgonetka zostanie podany samochód(y) odpowiadające tym kryteriom.
- Po wybraniu kryterium włączenia wysokość i kryterium włączenia drzewa cieniolubne zostaną podane drzewa odpowiadające tym kryteriom.
- Po wybraniu kryteriów włączenia głośność, kraj produkcji i ilość silników zostaną podane modele samolotów.
Inne propozycje nazwy
- Wikidentification – All other WMF projects are nouns.
Podobne projekty i propozycje
Na Wikibooks istnieją podobne projekty do identyfikacji roślin (np. b:Dichotomous Key). Wikidentify będzie też wymagać stworzenia i rozwoju takiego oprogramowania, dzięki któremu można będzie wykorzystać zarówno treść jak i funkcjonalność Wikidanych.
- en:Nationalnyckeln_till_Sveriges_flora_och_fauna (identification for every species of sweden for layman)
- WikiObject#Related projects.2Fproposals (Hi, maybe we can collaborate and join forces)
- http://wikidentify.org (for transfer)
- not yet
- just in head
- (http://ec2-54-234-76-44.compute-1.amazonaws.com/ (as long as running) I’m working on an identification key system running on Wikibase, the Mediawiki extension is here: LifeWeb.—LivingShadow (talk) 13:15, 19 August 2013 (UTC)) - has problems. Is there a possibility to rerun? Conny (talk) 10:00, 28 November 2013 (UTC).
- Conny (talk)
- Harald Krichel (talk)
- Gregor Hagedorn
- Emw (talk)
- Arnaugir (talk)
- Nick1372 (talk)
- Andreas Plank (talk)
- ProtossPylon (talk)
- --Seonookim (talk) 06:15, 23 July 2013 (UTC)
- --Natuur12 (talk) 14:38, 27 July 2013 (UTC)
- Wolf Lambert (talk) 12:31, 1 August 2013 (UTC)
- Bothvar (talk) 01:15, 18 August 2013 (UTC)
- Interested in the functionality, not necessarily through a new project. Daniel Mietchen (talk)
- Hkjacksonhk08:02, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
- Interesting concept. Abyssal (talk) 16:29, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
- This is concept interesting... --►Cekli829 08:06, 17 September 2013 (UTC)
- very interesting Miguel2706 (talk) 00:09, 27 September 2013 (UTC)
- Coldbolt (talk) 16:15, 30 September 2013 (UTC)
- Sounds quite interessting. MGChecker (talk)
- This sounds like something to be implemented in WikiData; we don't need another sister project. Chris Troutman (talk) 01:33, 27 July 2013 (UTC)
- I agree with Chris that this should be seen as a WikiData tool. I support its creation, but I don't see the need for a separate wiki for that. --Piotrus (talk) 03:57, 18 August 2013 (UTC)
- Hm ok, maybe a seperate skin for Wikidentify is enough, if there is a way to integrate special needs like Klaas mentioned. Hope you opposers read discussion from specialists f. e. in german wikipedia (linked) and support overload of data for items to identify then. Maybe not everyone is interested in Wikidentify, but so this people maybe become the information overload in Wikidata... Thanks, Conny (talk) 09:43, 20 August 2013 (UTC).
- Klaas|Z4␟V: 09:13, 18 August 2013 (UTC) Agree with Chris. Great task for an advanced tool in WikiData perhaps even a special namespace there, I suggest to move this proposal to a suitable team of developers there.
- Wikidata will be doing this. comment on why this project would be needed in addition to the current plans for Wikidata because I fail to see the need for this in addition to the current plans. Blue Rasberry (talk) 15:06, 19 August 2013 (UTC)
- Weak oppose based on current scope. It makes sense to create dichotomous key to identify biological species but adding others into the scope makes it a bit too broad. (Ok, I can see that niche audiences like aviation fans would potentially treat this site as the go-to source to identify aircraft types but I want to see more listed in the proposal on how to carry out its goal.) OhanaUnitedTalk page 19:18, 23 August 2013 (UTC)
- This would be a great add-on to Wikidata, but it's hard to see how a separate project is needed. -- Ypnypn (talk) 18:04, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
- I hope that Wikidata will offer such a tool, eventually. — Ivan Shmakov (d ▞ c) 09:05, 3 September 2013 (UTC)
- As proposed, I don't see a use for this. Sven Manguard (talk) 22:50, 4 September 2013 (UTC)
- Completely duplicate with query feature of Wikidata.--GZWDer (talk) 14:04, 23 January 2014 (UTC)