Wikidentify (appelé aussi Wikipedia inverse) pourrait être un projet pour identifier les objets sur terre, comme nous le faisons à l’aide de clés de détermination en botanique. Il pourrait y avoir différentes manières en parallèle d’identifier un objet. La base pourrait être Wikidata pour arriver finalement à l'article Wikipédia. Vous pouvez combiner ces clés par inclusion, exclusion et propriétés anaboliques.
|État de la proposition|
|Motivation||This can be done by Wikidata, once phab:T154426 is resolved.--GZWDer (talk) 06:16, 8 February 2017 (UTC)|
|Détails de la proposition|
|Description du projet||identify objects on earth|
|Est-ce un wiki multilingue ?||one mulitilingual wiki|
|Nombre potentiel de langues||many|
- Vous sélectionnez jaune, carburant diesel et l’exclusion des camions et vous obtenez une voiture qui n’a été produite que dans cette couleur et avec ces options.
- Vous sélectionnez une hauteur, un lieu et l’option d’un arbre qui croît souvent dans l’ombre et vous obtenez par ex. trois espèces convenables entre lesquelles choisir.
- Vous sélectionnez un poids, une couleur et d’autres éléments de détail environnants, et ce pourrait être le fruit d’un pommier.
- Vous sélectionnez un niveau sonore et un pays identifié sur un marquage vu sur le fuselage et le nombre de propulseurs, et vous obtenez le type de l’avion.
Autres noms possibles
- Wikidentification – All other WMF projects are nouns.
Projets et propositions liés
- Il y a quelques projets sur Wikibooks (comme Dichotomous Key sur la version anglophone, ...) pour de telles clés d’identification des plantes. Wikidentify a également besoin de développement logiciel et d’un processus de conception, mais il peut utiliser le contenu et les fonctionalités de Wikidata.
- en:Nationalnyckeln_till_Sveriges_flora_och_fauna (identification for every species of sweden for layman)
- WikiObject#Related projects.2Fproposals (Hi, maybe we can collaborate and join forces)
Noms de domaine
- http://wikidentify.org (for transfer)
Liens vers les listes de diffusion
- not yet
- just in head
- (http://ec2-54-234-76-44.compute-1.amazonaws.com/ (as long as running) I’m working on an identification key system running on Wikibase, the Mediawiki extension is here: LifeWeb.—LivingShadow (talk) 13:15, 19 August 2013 (UTC)) - has problems. Is there a possibility to rerun? Conny (talk) 10:00, 28 November 2013 (UTC).
- Conny (talk)
- Harald Krichel (talk)
- Gregor Hagedorn
- Emw (talk)
- Arnaugir (talk)
- Nick1372 (talk)
- Andreas Plank (talk)
- ProtossPylon (talk)
- --Seonookim (talk) 06:15, 23 July 2013 (UTC)
- --Natuur12 (talk) 14:38, 27 July 2013 (UTC)
- Wolf Lambert (talk) 12:31, 1 August 2013 (UTC)
- Bothvar (talk) 01:15, 18 August 2013 (UTC)
- Interested in the functionality, not necessarily through a new project. Daniel Mietchen (talk)
- Hkjacksonhk08:02, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
- Interesting concept. Abyssal (talk) 16:29, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
- This is concept interesting... --►Cekli829 08:06, 17 September 2013 (UTC)
- very interesting Miguel2706 (talk) 00:09, 27 September 2013 (UTC)
- Coldbolt (talk) 16:15, 30 September 2013 (UTC)
- Sounds quite interessting. MGChecker (talk)
Personnes s'y opposant
- This sounds like something to be implemented in WikiData; we don't need another sister project. Chris Troutman (talk) 01:33, 27 July 2013 (UTC)
- I agree with Chris that this should be seen as a WikiData tool. I support its creation, but I don't see the need for a separate wiki for that. --Piotrus (talk) 03:57, 18 August 2013 (UTC)
- Hm ok, maybe a seperate skin for Wikidentify is enough, if there is a way to integrate special needs like Klaas mentioned. Hope you opposers read discussion from specialists f. e. in german wikipedia (linked) and support overload of data for items to identify then. Maybe not everyone is interested in Wikidentify, but so this people maybe become the information overload in Wikidata... Thanks, Conny (talk) 09:43, 20 August 2013 (UTC).
- Klaas|Z4␟V: 09:13, 18 August 2013 (UTC) Agree with Chris. Great task for an advanced tool in WikiData perhaps even a special namespace there, I suggest to move this proposal to a suitable team of developers there.
- Wikidata will be doing this. comment on why this project would be needed in addition to the current plans for Wikidata because I fail to see the need for this in addition to the current plans. Blue Rasberry (talk) 15:06, 19 August 2013 (UTC)
- Weak oppose based on current scope. It makes sense to create dichotomous key to identify biological species but adding others into the scope makes it a bit too broad. (Ok, I can see that niche audiences like aviation fans would potentially treat this site as the go-to source to identify aircraft types but I want to see more listed in the proposal on how to carry out its goal.) OhanaUnitedTalk page 19:18, 23 August 2013 (UTC)
- This would be a great add-on to Wikidata, but it's hard to see how a separate project is needed. -- Ypnypn (talk) 18:04, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
- I hope that Wikidata will offer such a tool, eventually. — Ivan Shmakov (d ▞ c) 09:05, 3 September 2013 (UTC)
- As proposed, I don't see a use for this. Sven Manguard (talk) 22:50, 4 September 2013 (UTC)
- Completely duplicate with query feature of Wikidata.--GZWDer (talk) 14:04, 23 January 2014 (UTC)