WikiConference India 2016 programEdit
Congratulations again on your proposal being selected!
We hope you have registered for the conference. If not please follow the instructions at: http://wci2016.doattend.com/ If you are a scholarship recipient - use the Wikimedia Registration option. In case you are not attending or unable to attend, please let us know at the earliest so that the schedules can be readjusted accordingly.
The program schedule is available here: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2016/Programs
Please make sure you read the presenter guidelines. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2016/Presenter_guidelines
We look forward to seeing you in Chandigarh!
For program committee
Reporting and other updates for WikiConference India 2016 scholarship recipientsEdit
Glad to get in touch with you after the conference!
- Please give your feedback for the conference through this survey before 25th August 2016.
- As part of the scholarship agreement, please document your learnings and experience using the form here before 31st August 2016.
- If you haven't claimed reimbursement yet, please fill this claim form and post it to the following address before 18th August, 2016. Please attach original bills and boarding passes. Please note that we won't be extending the date any further.
- The Centre for Internet and Society,
- Attention: Mr. Ajoy Kumar,
- No. 194, 2nd ‘C’ Cross, Domlur, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, 560071.
- Please upload your conference presentations at Commons under WikiConference India 2016 presentations category.
- Please upload pictures, videos you shot during the conference at Commons under an appropriate subcategory of WikiConference India 2016 category.
Message posted by Ravi
Laptop and internet support ==== Join Wikimedians of Kerala User GroupEdit
We got affiliation for Wikimedians of Kerala User Group. Membership is open now. SO join on that group. It will be the official user group of Malayalam. Regards -- Ranjithsiji (talk) 08:25, 17 October 2018 (UTC)
Hi, I am reaching out to you since you applied for the Hardware donation program. You may be interested in a similar program to provide [Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program/Support laptop and internet support] for Wikimedians residing in India. Please do apply if this support will be useful for you. Thanks. --Ravi (talk) 18:59, 18 February 2018 (UTC)
Project Tiger writing contestEdit
Hi Vinayaraj, I am reaching out to you because you expressed interest in Supporting Indian language Wikipedias program. I am glad to inform the writing contest has been launched. If you are interested in coordinating this for your community, here is a sample contest portal. You can translate this and launch the contest. Please leave comments on the talk page if you need help or have questions. I am also sending this message to other Wikipedians who expressed interest. We are keenly awaiting the participation of Malayalam Wikipedia community. All the best. --Ravi (talk) 22:30, 4 March 2018 (UTC)