Thanks for your participation during the Inspire Campaign focused on outreach to outside knowledge networks from February 2017. I'm interested in hearing your experience during the campaign, so if you're able, I invite you to complete this brief survey to describe how you contributed to the campaign and how you felt about participating. I want to improve how campaigns are run, so let me know if there's something that could be done better for next time.
Hi there, there was a error with the Inspire survey link that caused the survey to be shown as expired, but has now been fixed. The link in the above message should now bring you to the survey. Apologies, I JethroBT (WMF) 19:20, 31 March 2017 (UTC)
Revoked talk page access on WikipediaEdit
Hello. I noticed that you revoked my talk page access on Wikipedia. I believe I did not do anything wrong. I just wanted to semi-retire, and I did not abuse my talk page. Can you please restore it and delete all the pages in my userspace? Thanks. Ups and Downs (↕) 16:22, 2 October 2017 (UTC)
- One doesn't "semi-retire" when one has been blocked from Wikipedia for disruptive editing. The fact that you knew you were being disruptive didn't help matters much. I revoked your TPA because you were continually asking for the most mundane things that had absolutely nothing to do with your block and were all about vanity. I see no reason for you to ask every week for some minor alteration to your userpage to be made simply because you don't like the way it looks. For someone who said I think WP:SO is all that is left now. No editing Wikipedia for 6+ months, no sock puppetry (i know that anyway, i am not tempted to do it), no block evasion you're certainly not doing a good job of staying away from Wikipedia.
- I'll make you a deal. I'll give you a week to come up with a specific list of things you want done to your userpage/userspace while you are blocked. Next week I'll restore TPA and let you post that list. I will do my best to implement those requests, and then that's it. You take your time off, come back in a few months, and request an unblock. No more of this "problem of the week" talk page editing.
- Deal? Primefac (talk) 16:57, 2 October 2017 (UTC)
- Massdelete all of my userpages (not talk pages)
- Delete any and all drafts I have created
- Fully protect my talk page until another admin decides I am ready
- Add "User:UpsandDowns1234\/.*" to the title blacklist (the idea is that when I am successfully unblocked, which could be never, I should not be creating pages in my userspace anymore because of me abusing the userspace and treating it like a webhost)
- Blank my talk page.
- If any admin wishes to unblock me, then any edit by me to other's userpages, the Wikipedia space or Template space without permission from an administrator is grounds for immediate reblocking. Also, any edit that is disruptive (such as adding citation needed tags or changing information that contradicts the source) is grounds for blocking, regardless on whether my edit was done in good faith or not. Please link them back here if they decide to unblock. While it is great that I am trying to help, it is even greater that I am making disruptive edits.< Ups and Downs (↕) 16:03, 4 October 2017 (UTC)
- Okay, now that I can edit my talk page again, if I make any edit to the talk page that is not related to my block, my talk page access is gone. Ups and Downs (↕) 16:48, 10 October 2017 (UTC)
Hello, a while ago you participated in a feedback round about a proposal how accidental clicks on the rollback link could be avoided. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts and ideas!
Looking at the feedback and the rollback situation in different wikis, the development team decided how to approach this wish: As a default, most wikis won’t have a confirmation. But users who wish to have one, can enable it in their preferences, which will add a confirmation prompt to the rollback link on the diff page and on the list pages. The prompt won’t be a pop-up, but an inline prompt like for the thanks confirmation. You can read more about the planned solution and what influenced this decision on the project page. -- Best, Johanna Strodt (WMDE) (talk) 09:30, 16 July 2018 (UTC)
Can you put a expiry date on my edit ban? I know my edits were disruptive and cringe, but I don't think I should be banned forever. I've made more substantial edits before May 4th. 2601:5CC:C480:168:F53E:A270:4E7C:C80A 16:47, 12 May 2020 (UTC)
Writing here because block appeal is 'broken'.
- I think your best bet is the Standard Offer. Read through WP:GAB; since your talk page access was revoked you'll need to request an unblock through UTRS. Primefac (talk) 17:23, 12 May 2020 (UTC)
My account username Inyor4mr has be block by this username primefac administrator, I cannot edit or create article and login. I need to request an unblock through
My IP has been blocked by YouEdit
Therefore, I can't edit or create any article. I am requesting to please unblock me through wikipedia:unblock ticket request system. Hoping to be unblocked