- Hi Mathonius, Thanks for helping us with categorizing :) Please categorize as complete only if you see some relation to Wikimedia movement and when in doubt, leave it as is, one of us will take care :) Thanks again for categorizing. Logicwiki 20:21, 10 August 2011 (UTC)
Hi Logicwiki, just wanted to let you know that I have added the autopatroll right to your account, as you are a trustworthy user. This feature will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to reduce the workload on new page patrollers. For more information on the patroller right, see Meta:Autopatrollers. Feel free to leave me a message if you have any questions. Happy editing! Ruy Pugliesi◥ 18:26, 20 August 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks :) Logicwiki 12:00, 22 August 2011 (UTC)
Hi, you recently removed the list of attendees from the Hackathon page and pointed to Mediawiki page for the hackathon. Can you please explain your action? Thanks. Theo10011 11:34, 9 October 2011 (UTC)
hii This is Sagar Markal, Panel member of group discussion for Marathi Track. My sirname is misspelled as Markar, can you please correct it as Markal. http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2011/Submissions/Marathi_Track Thanks Sagar Markal
Translate some names for hundreds software projects including MediaWikiEdit
Hello, I'm writing you because you subscribed to a Language support team. As you know, Wikimedia projects exist in almost 300 languages; supporting them all is a big effort so we partner with other organisations. One small but visible thing we miss is that many interwiki links in sidebar (among others) don't offer a translation of the language name when hovered. We're now able to translate 100 more language names in your language.
If you're interested, I can create you an account to submit translations on the CLDR web tool (within June 14): please send an email to ask one and I'll follow up with instructions. On CLDR you can translate and tweak many other things, if you desire; your work will impact hundreds of software projects. Thanks, Nemo 17:58, 2 May 2014 (UTC)
Dear Logicwiki, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
Peteforsyth 09:28, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
WikiConference India 2016 updatesEdit
Thanks for signing up as a volunteer for WikiConference India 2016 (WCI 2016). Here are some updates regarding the event:
- WCI 2016 will take place on 5th, 6th, and 7th of August 2016 at Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran (Mohali). Please save these dates. We will open conference registration soon.
- PEG request for WCI 2016 has been approved. We appreciate WMF PEG team's support and decision in facilitating this. We thank all community members who endorsed and contributed to this initiative. We are excited and look forward to an intensive month planning and executing WCI 2016.
- Phase 1 filtering of scholarship applications has been done. Among 450+ applications, 200+ applications have been shortlisted for final review. We are expecting to announce the results by July first week.
- WCI 2016 Call for Participation is open now. Please submit your proposals for paper presentations, lightning talks, and workshops.
- Please take WCI 2016 Program Survey and help us design the conference based on community's needs.
- Please initiate and participate in the Punjab edit-a-thon. It is a gift from all Indian language communities for the Punjabi community which is hosting the conference. The community that adds most number of bytes or words will be awarded a trophy.
- Please review our conference Code of Conduct.
- Please place any feedback regarding the event at the meta talk page. You can also join us for the weekly IRC sessions we hold every Wednesday and Saturday at 2130 IST at #wikiconferenceindia channel. You may also find frequent updates through our Facebook group and mailing list.
WCI 2016 Team.
P.S. If you wish to stop receiving such updates, please remove your name here.
Wikimedia Wikimeet India 2021 Program Schedule: You are invited 🙏Edit
Hope this message finds you well. Wikimedia Wikimeet India 2021 will take place from 19 to 21 February 2021 (Friday to Sunday). Here is some quick important information:
- A tentative schedule of the program is published and you may see it here. There are sessions on different topics such as Wikimedia Strategy, Growth, Technical, etc. You might be interested to have a look at the schedule.
- The program will take place on Zoom and the sessions will be recorded.
- If you have not registered as a participant yet, please register yourself to get an invitation, The last date to register is 16 February 2021.
- Kindly share this information with your friends who might like to attend the sessions.
On behalf of Wikimedia Wikimeet India 2021 Team