Dear Frank C. Müller, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
Peteforsyth 09:14, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
Soy gente de trabajoEdit
I show you my photographs about my works and meetings at the University of Warsaw, in Poland , at UNAM (my mother university) and in Wikipedia about the Nahuatl languages, because now you can prove that I'm not an ordinary user as you were led to believe, many years of work guarantee me, is bother for me that you get ripped off. See you.--Marrovi (talk) 01:27, 25 March 2018 (UTC)
- Diccionario Náhuatl, John Sullivan, Universidad de Varsovia, 2016.jpg
John Sullivan dictionary.
- Diccionario español-náhuatl, Paul P. de Wolf, UNAM, 2003.jpg
- Kalmanaltlajtolme Xilitlan, Narraciones de Xilitla, 2016.jpg
- Kalmanaltlajtolme Xilitlan, Narraciones de Xilitla, 2016 (2).jpg
- Lengua náhuatl para los niños de hoy, Braulio Hernández, Toluca 2010. (1).jpg
- Your questions have been answered, can you read my answer in my user talk, they never make a message on my user talk, about questions. Obviusly I need help with a new changes over the Nahuatl languages. --Marrovi (talk) 12:05, 20 August 2018 (UTC)
- Frank C. Müller, Are you understand Nahuatl languages? What is dangerous situation? No is the same Classical Nahuatl to Central Nahuatl or Huasteca Nahuatl, the words are differents, by this reason is neccesary to delete many articles. The Nahuatl laguages convention was the next month at INALI Institute; the standard alphabet for Nahuan languages is now A, B, CH, E, G, H, I, K, L, M, N, O, P, S, T, U, W, X, Y. Now they are making researchs about linguistic seasons, to connect ideas between comunities and to know the idioms or variants. --Marrovi (talk) 12:04, 20 August 2018 (UTC)
The Nahuatl variants are a rich heritage for Mexico, Now I have a standard language (Nawatlahtolli), but we have got many Nahuan languages very interesting as Tetelcingo Nahuatl, Mecayapan Nahuatl, Pipil, Durango Nahuatl, Huasteca Nahuatl, Tlaxcala Nahuatl, Texcoco Nahuatl (all languages are diferents) as soon as Hochdeusch (Deutsch), Bavarian, Palatine, Low German, Swebisch, Swiss or Tirol.
Obviously I try to reorganize the nahuatl wiktionary, because this Mexican language is the most studied in the Americas with Maya, Quechua and Guarani. I'm to studied Nahuan languages by 15 years ago with Native people and Nahuatl institutes, as other persons, I know and I speak this language, but I am not Native speaker.--Marrovi (talk) 12:29, 20 August 2018 (UTC)
Wikipedia projects are not atractive projects by indigenous communities, is very complicated but is the reality, User:Tepoxteco is only the Nahuatl Native speaker in Wikipedia projects.--Marrovi (talk) 12:55, 20 August 2018 (UTC)
- @Marrovi: Hi Marrovi! Thanks for your comment! I answered here: Steward_requests/Miscellaneous#Pending_speedy_deletion_requests_on_nahwiktionary. gruß, fcm. --Frank C. Müller (talk)
Hi Frank Müller; I apologize me, You aren't to blame for anything, on the contrary I should be grateful that you have been involved with the Nahuatl language. Of course you can edit in Nahuatl Wiktionary, and anyone who is willing to make good contributions.
The Nahuatl language does not have a structure of thought similar to European thought, the American peoples have different philosophical structures that support their communities; for this reason it is necessary to eliminate unproductive material. Tepoxteco is the only native speaker of Nahuatl and he can support this work a lot, however we do not expect there to be more native users, since there is no interest in supporting these projects and indigenous languages, really wikipedia has not been able to solve the needs of Indigenous peoples and many communities do not have access to the internet.--Marrovi (talk) 17:06, 21 August 2018 (UTC)
Now is necesary to write in Spanish the new changes in Wiktionary; the best examples are alotl, atl or oselotl. I keep your structure of order, which you used in Nahuatl Wiktionary, only that you need to give more support to the Nahuatl language. Now there is a new alphabet for all the Nahua languages, it is an agreement given by INALI last month; but that does not mean that the Nahuatl languages will be lost with different writing such as the Nahuatl Clásic or the Nahuatl de Mecayapan.--Marrovi (talk) 17:26, 21 August 2018 (UTC)
Todo tu trabajo está fuertemente respaldado por mi, pero hay que empezar a utilizar más bibliografía y coordinar las palabras.
Para el náhuatl clásico estas son las mejores fuentes, como ambos sabemos, el náhuatl clásico es una lengua muerta, nunca ha sido el náhuatl estandarizado o el náhuatl de todas las variantes:
No es necesario trasportar una entrada de estos diccionarios a múltiples alfabetos, ya que cada alfabeto corresponde a lenguas nahuas diferentes, por eso se generó basura informática. Ya hablaremos del náhuatl estandarizado, el cual si podrá tener entradas de lenguas nahuas vivas.
Un grazie e un libro sulla conoscenza libera per teEdit
Gentile Frank C. Müller,
Come piccolo omaggio avremmo piacere di spedirti una copia (tutta in carta riciclata) del libro di Carlo Piana, Open source, software libero e altre libertà. Fornisci un recapito per ricevere una copia del libro.
Pochi giorni fa il mondo ha festeggiato la giornata dell'amore per il software libero, ma ogni giorno è buono per ricordare le garanzie delle licenze libere e le centinaia di migliaia di persone che si sono unite per costruire questo bene comune della conoscenza. Speriamo che questo libro ti sia utile per apprezzare quanto hai fatto e per trasmettere la passione della conoscenza libera a una persona a te vicina.
Se desideri una copia ma non puoi fornirci un indirizzo a cui spedirla, contatta la segreteria Wikimedia Italia e troviamo una soluzione insieme.
Grazie ancora e a presto,