Superprotect statusEdit

Dear Erzianj jurnalist, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.

Peteforsyth 09:13, 12 September 2014 (UTC)

О Эрзянской юзер-группеEdit

Добрый вечер! Поздравляю с созданием юзер-группы. Специально по этому случаю подготовил статью на блоге Викимедиа Украина. Также приглашаю присоединиться к конкурсу CEE Spring 2017, который будет проходить уже третий раз в странах Восточной и Центральной Европы, а также за пределами региона. В прошлом году отдельно принимали участие башкиры и якуты и показали достаточно хороший результат. Участие в конкурсе позволит написать множество статей о эрзя на языках региона, а также улучшить информацию о регионе на эрзянском языке. Для участия нужно зарегистрироваться в списке участников, создать страничку конкурса на эрзвики, а также создать список из 100 необходимых статей о эрзя. Буду рад помочь если будут вопросы. С уважением, --Visem (talk) 20:16, 6 March 2017 (UTC)

Доброго времени!!! Огромное спасибо))) Обязательно будем участвовать в CEE Spring 2017! --Erzianj jurnalist (talk) 11:36, 7 March 2017 (UTC)
: Доброго времени! Visem, а можно добавить наш язык и флаг (myv) в шаблон? Хотел добавить список статей на эрзянском языке, но нет нас там...Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017/Structure/. Спасибо! --Erzianj jurnalist (talk) 21:27, 11 March 2017 (UTC)
Добрый вечер! Создавайте страницу Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017/Structure/Erzya по принципу других (куда нужно ввести список статей в виде кода из Викиданных). В таблицу думаю добавят потом эрзянский язык. Или может быть @Voll: поможет нам это сделать. Но в любом случае создавайте список необходимых статей и создавайте страницу конкурса в эрзянской вики. Если нужна помощь, обращайтесь. --Visem (talk) 21:36, 11 March 2017 (UTC)
Еще раз добрый вечер! Думаю пора создавать список статей и страницу конкурса в эрзянской Вики. Как пример можете использовать этот список, который относиться к отдельному народу и больше подойдет в Вашем случае. Очень хочеться чтоб эрзянцы были представлены в конкурсе. --Visem (talk) 23:14, 12 March 2017 (UTC)
@Erzianj jurnalist: Язык в таблицу добавил, если пришлете ссылку на флаг - постараюсь его пристроить. --Voll (talk) 14:51, 13 March 2017 (UTC)
@Voll:, благодарю! флаг по ссылке. --Erzianj jurnalist (talk) 19:10, 13 March 2017 (UTC)
Добавил. --Voll (talk) 10:33, 14 March 2017 (UTC)

Русскоязычный логотипEdit

Привет! А отчего подпись на логотипе File:Wikimedians of Erzyan language User Group logo ru.png не совпадает с русским переводом на стр. Wikimedians_of_Erzya_language_User_Group/ru?

  • на лого «Викимедийцы [/] редакторы эрзянского языка [/] юзер-группа»
  • на странице группы "Викимедийцы, пишущие на эрзянском языке"

Мне кажется, что на лого подпись неудачная (выглядит неграмотно). Поправить? Я бы оставил просто "Викимедийцы [/] пишущие на эрзянском языке".--Kaganer (talk) 10:05, 23 August 2017 (UTC)

Article list CEE Spring 2018Edit

Hi Andrey!

Thanks for signing up to CEE Spring 2018! Don't forget to create the Erzyan article list :-) Braveheart (talk) 02:47, 25 March 2018 (UTC)

Пришли сувениры от викимедийцев ЭрзяEdit

Добрый день! Я один из победителей CEE Spring 2018 (по Эрзя) в украинском конкурсе. Недавно мне пришли сувениры от Вас. В письме была просьба выставить фото с сувенирами. Я отправил его по этому мейлу erzyaks@gmail.com. Правильно ли я сделал, или надо куда-то еще отправлять?--Гуманіст (talk) 10:21, 30 December 2018 (UTC)

ReportsEdit

Just a reminder to also add the green checkmark in the right column for the Erzya group. --Elitre (WMF) (talk) 18:34, 29 April 2019 (UTC)

WAM2019 welcomes your support!Edit

Hello Erzianj jurnalist,

Thank you for joining us as a Wikipedia community organizer. We would appreciate your help to get the central banner localized in your language.

You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.

WAM2019 Team thanks you for your support.  

Kind regards,
WAM2019 International Team
--MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:53, 2 November 2019 (UTC)

Invitation to organize CEE Spring 2020Edit

Dear Erzianj jurnalist! We are writing to you because you have organised CEE Spring in your community in the past and hope that you're excited to participate this year too! :-)

The time has come to start preparing for CEE Spring 2020 which will happen during the usual timeframe (21st of March until May 31st).

There are some things the we want to announce:

  • You are welcome to join the international team.
  • You can sign up as a local organizer
  • To reduce administrative overhead there would be stricter rules on how communities can receive prize funds.
  • You can start working on local pages and article lists.
  • We are willing to expand our side contests like CEE Women and spice up our Hall of Fame.
  • We are also looking into opportunities for communities outside the region, including running contest on English Wikipedia.
  • We will communicate all our activities in email list, Facebook group and Telegram.

Yours, the CEE International Organisers Team

--Papuass (talk) 19:15, 1 March 2020 (UTC)

Sunday August 23: Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Strategic flock of Wikimedians heading in a new direction.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a proposed forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

The idea is to follow up on the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting and other strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates, and you are all invited to RSVP here.--Pharos (talk) 15:21, 21 August 2020 (UTC)

Wiki World Heritage User GroupEdit

Dear World Heritage enthusiast,
We are thrilled to announce that Wiki World Heritage User Group has been finally recognized ! This wouldn't have been possible without your support !
Please join us on:

Wishing you an excellent week ahead !

Nassima Chahboun (talk) 15:43, 3 November 2020 (UTC)
On behalf of the founding members.

Community Wishlist Survey 2021: InvitationEdit

SGrabarczuk (WMF)

18:26, 20 November 2020 (UTC)

Community Wishlist Survey 2021Edit

SGrabarczuk (WMF)

16:08, 11 December 2020 (UTC)

Wiki World Heritage UG preparatory meetingEdit

Hello,
The first preparatory meeting of Wiki World Heritage User Group will be held on 26 December 2020 at 16:00 UTC, and are looking forward to having you with us!

  • Meeting link : Here
  • Meeting ID : 763 8364 4697
  • Password: WWH

You are also invited to join us on WWH mailing list and WWH Telegram group.
Thank you !

Nassima Chahboun (talk) 19:58, 17 December 2020 (UTC)
On behalf of the founding members.

Wiki World Heritage UG board electionEdit

Hello Erzianj jurnalist,

Following the meeting of 26.12.2020, Wiki World Heritage User Group is choosing its first board !
You can find the elections page here.

Nassima Chahboun (talk) 20:56, 27 December 2020 (UTC)
On behalf of the founding members.

Wiki World Heritage UG board election ReminderEdit

Hello Erzianj jurnalist,

We would like to inform you that after the self nomination period, we are now voting for the board members and we count on your participation to take part of this first important election.

According to the agreed agenda the voting period deadline is the 29th of January 2021 (Midnight UTC).

You can vote for one or more candidate on this meta page.

Thanks --
Yamen (talk) 23:43, 22 January 2021 (UTC)
On behalf of the founding members.

Wiki World Heritage UG Minutes of the Meeting 02-13-2021Edit

Hello!

The first meeting of the Board of Wiki World Heritage User Group (WWH UG) was held last February 13, 2021. Board members discussed several topics including the dispatching of roles inside the board. You can find the minutes of the meeting via the following link [1].

Also, the board discussed the importance of capacity building for the group members and we would like to invite all the members to fill the following form [2] in order to help define the learning priorities.

Furthermore, the board discussed some ideas for the 2021 annual program but we would like to hear also from the members in case they would like to propose some activities. We would like to invite you to update this page and add any potential activities[3].

A meeting will be held in the first week of March in order to finalize the program and you can find below [4] a doodle link to choose the date and time that suits you.

You are also invited to join us on WWH mailing list and WWH Telegram group.
Thank you !

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_World_Heritage_User_Group/Meeting_minutes_20210213
[2] https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSde6BsB8v9WwbLtE0_n5kT0TmZoYXsaFQN2ijP-XZFsJcWmcw/viewform
[3] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_World_Heritage_User_Group/Calendar2021
[4] https://doodle.com/poll/4qmstzpwaxu45pwr


Imelda Brazal (Talk)
Members Liaison, Wiki World Heritage User Group

Invitation for Functionary consultation 2021Edit

Greetings SWMT member,

I'm letting you know in advance about a meeting I'd like to invite you to regarding the Universal Code of Conduct and the community's ownership of its future enforcement. I'm still in the process of putting together the details, but I wanted to share the date with you: 10 July, 2021. I do not have a time on this date yet, but I will let you soon. We have created a meta page with basic information. Please take a look at the meta page and sign up your name under the appropriate section.

Thank you for your time.--BAnand (WMF) 03:21, 3 June 2021 (UTC)

Wiki World Heritage Membership RequestEdit

Hello!

Wiki World Heritage UG Membership is open to anyone who supports the group's mission and objectives. To formally become a member, it is mandatory that members fill the Membership Request Form. Requests are automatically approved, except for the case of the global ban as mentioned in the by-laws.

This will also help us facilitate this year's activities and established a communication channel. You may access the form here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxqv-sIrApmjWgr1Rr2NRzofqTjgofiX7Jhz2gPRUKzvI2QQ/viewform


Best,

Imelda (Talk) 02:05, 19 July 2021 (UTC)
Members Liaison, Wiki World Heritage User Group