Welcome to Meta!Edit
Hello, Dhiruraghuvanshi. Welcome to the Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! This website is for coordinating and discussing all Wikimedia projects. You may find it useful to read our policy page. If you are interested in doing translations, visit Meta:Babylon. You can also leave a note on Meta:Babel or Wikimedia Forum if you need help with something (please read the instructions at the top of the page before posting there). Happy editing!
-- Meta-Wiki Welcome (talk) 09:30, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
Reporting and other updates for WikiConference India 2016 scholarship recipientsEdit
Glad to get in touch with you after the conference!
- Please give your feedback for the conference through this survey before 25th August 2016.
- As part of the scholarship agreement, please document your learnings and experience using the form here before 31st August 2016.
- If you haven't claimed reimbursement yet, please fill this claim form and post it to the following address before 18th August, 2016. Please attach original bills and boarding passes. Please note that we won't be extending the date any further.
- The Centre for Internet and Society,
- Attention: Mr. Ajoy Kumar,
- No. 194, 2nd ‘C’ Cross, Domlur, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, 560071.
- Please upload your conference presentations at Commons under WikiConference India 2016 presentations category.
- Please upload pictures, videos you shot during the conference at Commons under an appropriate subcategory of WikiConference India 2016 category.
Message posted by Ravi
Maithili Wikimedians volunteer members has taken a challenge in itself i.e. Mission 10. The focus and aim of the challenge is to complete 10,000 articles on Maithili Wikipedia before the end of this year 2016. As of November 30, 5,555 articles were made on Maithili Wikipedia. From the 1st of December until the 31st of December the challenge will run on Maithili Wikipedia. The challenge is divided on 2 basic parts Online and Offline events. The online event is focused on creating articles and offline parts is about meeting with Maithili speakers from different parts of Nepal. For more info, Please see project page here on meta-wiki as well local page on maiwiki. Kind Regards, TBhagat (talk) --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:00, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
Announcing a Scholarship Opportunity for Wikimedians - WTSEdit
Dear Wikimedian, we would like to announce that Scholarship applications are now being accepted for the 2nd Wikimedia Technology Summit, proposed event dates are the 3rd, and 4th of March 2023 (Friday & Saturday) at The International Institute of Information Technology - Hyderabad, India. The scholarships will primarily support active Wikimedia Technology developers and other stakeholders to participate in the summit.
Wikimedia Technology Summit (WTS) aims to share and discuss state-of-the-art tools, technologies, knowledge, and ongoing research within Wikimedia and its sister projects.
The scholarship applications will be open from 11 December 2022 to 31 December 2022.
The applications for scholarships and program submissions are already open! You can find the form for the scholarship at
2nd Wikimedia Technology Summit.
Please post a message on the talk page for any questions. Thanks in advance, and many greetings,
On behalf of the organizing committee, 2nd Wikimedia Technology Summit. Kasyap (talk) 06:39, 26 December 2022 (UTC)