User talk:Caro de Segeda
Welcome to Meta!Edit
Hello, Caro de Segeda. Welcome to the Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! This website is for coordinating and discussing all Wikimedia projects. You may find it useful to read our policy page. If you are interested in doing translations, visit Meta:Babylon. You can also leave a note on Meta:Babel or Wikimedia Forum if you need help with something (please read the instructions at the top of the page before posting there). Also worthwhile acquainting yourself with the functions of global user pages. Happy editing!
--Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 06:30, 29 September 2021 (UTC)
Hi Caro! I understand it can be difficult to handle multiple people questioning you about your contributions like that. I'd recommend that, in the future, you refrain from writing about Vicente. The articles on ~40 projects (machine translated?), and history with User:Chabi, point towards you having some sort of conflict of interest with this subject. As you know, there's more consistent review of content on larger projects, and smaller projects suffer from people writing non-neutrally (knowingly or not) about topics they have a connection to. If you avoid writing about Vicente, and instead write about other topics, this would address most of the concerns raised on SRP and prevent further issues. I hope this helps, and happy editing, Vermont 🐿️ (talk) 15:06, 21 July 2022 (UTC)
- Thanks for your message. I totally agree with them to delete all the articles in all wikipedias but not on the conlangs ones because it is important in that world (I don't know how to explain it). I mean, that person wrote the only two original books that until now have been published in Lingua Franca Nova, that is why I am trying to get the article back there. It is the only thing I am trying to explain: the article is actually important on conlang Wikipedias. The rest can be deleted and I agree on that. But the conversation just turned to a point in which they try to force me to accept that I am X person or to display my real-life identity which I don't want to nor should I be forced to do. If the problem is that I wrote the article, ok, anybody else can write it then.
- Really, if they just get the article back on the LFN wikipedia and keep it on the conlang Wikipedias I just shut up and don't say anything because I think it is fair for them to delete it in any other places but not on the conlangs as the author has even been mentioned on different sources.
- I am sorry for been a pain with this, but I feel I am being attacked by a lot of different people, trying to meld into my real and personal life and not agreeing on anything, which is something I have been trying to do during the whole conversation.
- I don't plan to write anything else on Wikipedia, at least for a while, I will just keep helping at the the Wallisian Wikipedia project on the Incubator and that's it.
- Again, thanks Vermont for your words and sorry for the inconveniences caused. Caro de Segeda (talk) 15:16, 21 July 2022 (UTC)
- Also, just take a look at the conversation she is having, no respect nor dialog with other people. Anyways, thanks again for your words. Caro de Segeda (talk) 15:19, 21 July 2022 (UTC)