|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created on 01 January 2020, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion or the archives index.|
Possible xwiki vandalism IP at KOWIKI
Hello, please review the contribs of this IP as I am monitoring him for his vandalism in geographical pages. -- 16:15, 3 January 2020 (UTC)
I have been blocked by RicherMan66 as a sock puppet of Timwikisidemen even though I'm not. The reason was that I added unsourced, promotional content and Possible COI to the W2S. None of that is true, I haven't even made a single edit to W2S, I only took part in the article's entry for deletion.
- Bring that to English Wikipedia administrator. Stewards are not the overseer of local admins, and given that English Wikipedia is a self-functioning wiki, we usually don't do anything on enwiki. — regards, Revi 12:15, 9 January 2020 (UTC)
hello dear sir
you blacked me and I had no any Destructive activity.
thanks for your response.
You seem fairly computer savvy. Is there any way you are aware of to get something like this Pet Scan result to work with Cat-a-lot? Having to manually add a category to 365 pages seems a touch excessive. GMGtalk 17:53, 28 January 2020 (UTC)
- @GreenMeansGo: I moved this from enwikiquote; I want all messages from the wikis I don't actively participate centralized to Meta for archival reasons.
- While I don't use PetScan for their inferiority over their predecessor, I tried to find things around it. I am not sure how to make it work with the Cat-A-Lot, but I think I can do the automated edits you need with my scripts. If you can tell me what to do (and where), I will do it from my account. — regards, Revi 19:58, 29 January 2020 (UTC)
- Dangit. I must've been on mobile at the time. I intended to leave that message for User:~riley, who has helped out with some categorization on en.quote.
- At any rate, that pet scan result is English Wikipedia pages in the corresponding category, which themselves also have English Wikiquote pages. That search is useful when there's only a dozen or so results, but when it's hundreds of results, adding the Wikiquote pages to the category manually is a bit overwhelming. GMGtalk 13:40, 30 January 2020 (UTC)
- Heh, alright! Provided that the petscan result is about English Wikiquote article name, I can put all of them into provided categories in short time (compared to humans doing it manually). Or I can let ~riley handle it. — regards, Revi 13:43, 30 January 2020 (UTC)
Hello. You recently imported some templates to Swedish Wikipedia (). Many of those templates already existed at Swedish Wikipedia and your import replaced them with other versions. For most of the templates I dont think this made any big changes. But the imported Template:Documentation has big differences from the existing Swedish template sv:Template:Dokumentation with a redirect from sv:Template:Documentation. Please be more careful when importing templates and try to not overwrite local versions. /Ö (talk) 19:49, 12 February 2020 (UTC)
- Hi, Acknowledged. I'm sorry for the trouble you had to clean up. Thanks for doing that. — regards, Revi 19:51, 12 February 2020 (UTC)
Un grazie e un libro sulla conoscenza libera per te
Come piccolo omaggio avremmo piacere di spedirti una copia (tutta in carta riciclata) del libro di Carlo Piana, Open source, software libero e altre libertà. Fornisci un recapito per ricevere una copia del libro.
Pochi giorni fa il mondo ha festeggiato la giornata dell'amore per il software libero, ma ogni giorno è buono per ricordare le garanzie delle licenze libere e le centinaia di migliaia di persone che si sono unite per costruire questo bene comune della conoscenza. Speriamo che questo libro ti sia utile per apprezzare quanto hai fatto e per trasmettere la passione della conoscenza libera a una persona a te vicina.
Se desideri una copia ma non puoi fornirci un indirizzo a cui spedirla, contatta la segreteria Wikimedia Italia e troviamo una soluzione insieme.
Grazie ancora e a presto,
- @Nemo bis: Please explain the purpose of this message. — regards, Revi 15:18, 18 February 2020 (UTC)
- Wikimedia Italia thanks you for your edits to the Italian language projects. If your interest in the Italian language is very strong, you can also get a book to practice. ;-) Nemo 21:08, 18 February 2020 (UTC)