|revi (talk)||Archives (this year) →|
This page is a user talk for revi. Any comment except vandalism and harassment is welcome.
If you came from other wikis pointing here as a discussion place, please leave a link to local page that caused you to come here. If you are here to complain about my Commons' action, go to Commons talk page.
Threads with no reply for one week will be automatically archived by bot.
|I'm on a holiday and may not respond your queries in a timely manner. — regards, Revi 06:38, 10 August 2019 (UTC)|
Hi, please create this pages: pages:
- MediaWiki:WAM Translations-link/cs
- MediaWiki:WAM Translations-checkout/cs
- MediaWiki:WAM Translations-text/cs?
Please create this pages with this text.
- Připojit se
- Tento listopad probíhá Asijský měsíc Wikipedie. Patriccck (talk) 19:42, 6 August 2019 (UTC)
- Patriccck, There was a software change made after the last WAM (2018), which means I don't know if the previous way of translating (editing MW: pages directly) would work or not as of now. I can edit the pages right away, but when it goes live and if the new behavior of the software destroys the previous translations, it means you will need to redo with the new way. Are you still willing to give it a shot or just let me do it 'correctly' when the right time comes? — regards, Revi 09:12, 7 August 2019 (UTC)
- If you can, do it 'correctly'. For me is important that all November 2019 Central Notice will appear in Czech (cs) :). --Patriccck (talk) 09:21, 7 August 2019 (UTC)