Meta:Requests for CentralNotice adminship/Trizek
Ending 15 April 2020 20:39 (UTC)
I've recently co-requested or helped around CentralNotice banners. Most of them were related to campaigns targeting French Wikipedia, where I'm mostly active (sysop and bureaucrat). With the Coronavirus containment, the French community started some session on Twitch about Wikipedia ans editing, and these sessions are promoted using banners, twice a week.
I'm asking for CentralNotice adminship right, at least to cover the needs of my community until the Twitch sessions end (at an still unknown date). With these rights, I would also help with other campaigns requested in the meantime. If you think it would be easier to granted me this admin right beyond my initial need (e.g. as far as I'm active on the wikis), I'm also fine with it (and would be honored).
Thank you for considering this request.
- Support I fully trust Trizek he would be able to use the CN admin rights responsibly. As a staff member, he already knows how CN works, and I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be able to get the banners up for frwiki. --Martin Urbanec (talk) 20:43, 8 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support Experienced in the use of CentralNotice. ~riley (talk) 20:50, 8 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support, per Martin Urbanec. —Sgd. Hasley 20:54, 8 April 2020 (UTC)
- Strong support per the above. --TheSandDoctor Talk 22:43, 8 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support -FASTILY 07:31, 9 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support Per Martin Urbanec.Camouflaged Mirage (talk) 07:32, 9 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support --Minorax (talk) 07:49, 9 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support Per Martin. Regards, ZI Jony (Talk) 08:32, 9 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support --Kostas20142 (talk) 13:31, 9 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support Jianhui67 talk★contribs 06:05, 12 April 2020 (UTC)