administrator, bureaucrat and checkuser of the Czech Wikipedia
board member, Wikimedia Czech Republic
|Users by language|
I'm Martin Urbanec, and my homewiki is cs.wikipedia (where I serve as an administrator, bureaucrat and checkuser) and Wikidata (where I'm an administrator).
I'm active in Wikimedia technical community, for which I serve as a system administrator. I have the same role in Wikimedia Czech Republic. Feel free to contact me if you need help with technical stuff, I will do my best to help you.
I'm a Wikimedia Foundation contractor; for a description of what I do in that role, see my staff user page.
I'm active as a cross-wiki patroller. If you are here, because I reverted your edit, I might not speak your language. For the list of languages I know, see the list at the right of this page. Feel free to contact me and explain why I reverted it wrong!
My alternative accountsEdit
If you are here to see the list of alternate accounts I have, please see m:User:Martin Urbanec/Alternate accounts.
- Martin Urbanec/Alternate accounts
- Martin Urbanec/Czech patrollers
- Martin Urbanec/Czech patrollers/Filtered
- Martin Urbanec/EditCounterGlobalOptIn.js
- Martin Urbanec/GPG
- Martin Urbanec/MassMessage
- Martin Urbanec/MassMessage/Editnotice
- Martin Urbanec/MassMessage test
- Martin Urbanec/Massmessage bug
- Martin Urbanec/common.js
- Martin Urbanec/enableipinfo-global.js
- Martin Urbanec/global.css
- Martin Urbanec/global.js
- Martin Urbanec/gswiki.js
- Martin Urbanec/header
- Martin Urbanec/hidePatrol.css
- Martin Urbanec/sand
- Martin Urbanec/urlshortener.js
|This is a Wikimedia global user page.|
If you find this page on any site other than a Wikimedia one, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with the site. The original page is located at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Martin_Urbanec.