Edits to Wikibooks/ar
Hello, please note that edits made by User:دیاکۆ to Wikibooks/ar on Meta are vandalism. The language used is not Arabic. All edits were made on February 12th. Haytham Abulela talk 04:17, 13 February 2020 (UTC)
- I have mass-reverted their edits. Thanks for your message. —Sgd. Hasley 14:40, 13 February 2020 (UTC)
- You are welcome . It will be a pleasure! Thanks for your work! —Sgd. Hasley 20:09, 16 February 2020 (UTC)
Congratulations, Dear Administrator!
Congratulations, Hasley! You now have the rights of an administrator on Meta-Wiki. Please take a moment to read the Meta:Administrators page and watchlist related pages (in particular Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat, and Meta:Requests for deletion, but also Talk:Spam blacklist and Talk:Interwiki map), before launching yourself into page deletions, page protections, account blockings, or modifications of protected pages. The majority of the actions of administrators can be reversed by the other admins, except for history merges which must thus be treated with particular care. Please feel free to join us on IRC: #wikimedia-admin. You may find Commons:Guide to adminship to be useful reading although it doesn't always completely apply here at Meta. Please also check or add your entry to Meta:Administrators#List of administrators and the Template:List of administrators. You're also allowed to subscribe the metawiki admins private mailing list. Again, congratulations and welcome to the team. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 12:18, 17 February 2020 (UTC)
- Congratulations.--AldnonymousBicara? 12:19, 17 February 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks, gracias :)! —Sgd. Hasley 12:26, 17 February 2020 (UTC)
- Sorry, I missed your RFA but Congrats, welcome in the team. Have fun. \o/ Kind regards, — Tulsi Bhagat (contribs | talk) 13:19, 17 February 2020 (UTC)
- Np :P. Thank you very much! —Sgd. Hasley 13:23, 17 February 2020 (UTC)
- Done. Regards. —Sgd. Hasley 12:27, 19 March 2020 (UTC)
You’ve got mail!
- IP addresses change periodically. Unregistered users shouldn't have user pages. Also GlobalUserPage extension doesn't work. Kind regards. —Sgd. Hasley 17:19, 21 March 2020 (UTC)