IP blok iznimka
Suradnike koji su dobili zastavicu IP blok iznimke (skupina suradnika označenih kao 'ipblock-exempt') ne dira autoblokiranje, blokiranje, blokiranje IP adresa niti blokiranje raspona. Oni su također izuzeti od blokiranja proxyja i Torova. Ovo je pravo automatski dodijeljeno administratorima, no zastavicu se mora posebno dodati radi omogućivanja uređivanja s IP adresa koje su pogođene blokiranjem Torova.
Historically, administrators would "softblock" IP's allowing named editors to continue to edit, while disallowing any anonymous editing and user registrations. With this flag, this is no longer required.
How to receive this flag
In order to be granted this flag and become IP block exempt on a specific project, the user must refer to the local process or ask an administrator of that project. The information on who should or should not get this user right can be found on the no open proxies page. However, every project may have its own IP block exemption policy and differ from this one.
- For specific information about IP block exemption on Meta, see Meta:IP block exemption
Note: A global exemption granted by a steward will only circumvent a global IP address or IP range block placed by stewards. A global exemption will not circumvent a local block placed on a wiki project by a local administrator. Local blocks applied on wikis, as well as local exemptions, will however override global actions applied for that wiki.
Interactions of local and global block exemptions
Blocks and exemptions work differently depending on where they are imposed, and by whom they are imposed.
- A local block only works at the one wiki.
- Local blocks are applied by local administrators.
- A local block exemption only overrides the block at the local wiki it was applied on, and it exempts all blocks placed (locally or globally) on that wiki.
- A global block works on all centralised wikis, with the exception of metawiki (this wiki)
- Global blocks are typically only placed by stewards.
- Global IP block exemptions override global blocks only. It has no impact on the ability for a user to edit on an individual project that has a local IP address or IP range block currently implemented.
- Local administrators can override (whitelist) for their wiki a steward's global block through that wiki's Special:GlobalBlockWhitelist page
|Block imposed by
|Type of exemption
|Local IP block exemption
|Global IP block exemption