|खालील पान हे जागतिक धोरणे या पानाचे मराठी या भाषेतील भाषांतर आहे. |
ह्याची नोंद घ्या की, जर या मार्गदर्शक तत्वांची मूळ इंग्रजी आवृत्ती आणि त्याचे भाषांतर ह्यात काही तफावत आढळल्यास त्याच्या इंग्रजी आवृत्तीस ग्राह्य धरुन पुढील कारवाई होईल.
हे पान समाजाद्वारे संस्कारीत व प्रमाणित केले गेले आहे व त्याचे पालन सर्व सदस्यांना अनिवार्य आहे. जर तुम्हांला ह्यात काही बदल करायचे असतील तर त्या आधी तुम्ही येथे चर्चा सुरू करावी.community approval.
A global ban is a formal revocation of editing or other access privileges (use of "Special:EmailUser" for example) across all Wikimedia projects. A global ban's purpose is to prevent harm to Wikimedia projects when a problem cannot be addressed by the community through less restrictive means, and consequently is usually permanent. A global ban is not a form of punishment nor is it meant to provide a “cool down” period. A global ban reflects a broad and clear community consensus.
Global bans are exclusively applied where multiple independent communities have previously elected to ban a user for a pattern of abuse. Wikimedia projects are entirely self-governing. Typically, good faith is assumed when a user chooses to become a member of a new community, regardless of his/her history on other projects. Consequently, global bans are not a possibility where a user is only temporarily blocked, or only banned on a single project. Please remember, global bans are intentionally very infrequent.
जागतिक बंदीची पात्रता
खालील सर्व अटींची पुर्तता होत असेल तरच जागतिक बंदीचा विचार केला जाऊ शकतो.
- The user demonstrates an ongoing pattern of cross-wiki abuse that is not merely vandalism or spam. No global ban is required for uncontroversial cases of cross-wiki vandalism or spam, since these may be handled with a block or lock (which may be made by a steward, without need for extensive discussion). See Steward requests/Global.
- The user has been carefully informed about appropriate participation in the projects and has had fair opportunity to rectify any problems. These projects must have demonstrated a good faith attempt to explain acceptable practices and behaviors that are consistent with their mission and scope. This criterion is to show users reasonably know what is expected, have had ample opportunity to appropriately address concerns, and chose not to participate appropriately in projects.
- The user is indefinitely blocked or banned on two or more projects. These blocks or bans must be based on the user's local disruptive behavior, and do not include protective blocks such as preemptive blocks on user without local edits, and blocks based on account security issue or problematic username.
Merely meeting the above minimum criteria does not mean that a global ban is required. Past reasons for requesting a global ban have included:
- Harassing or threatening contributors to the projects, on- or off-wiki.
- Serious on-wiki fraud or identity theft that is not simple abuse of multiple accounts.
- Inappropriate use of user rights with access to private information, such as CheckUser or Oversight.
- Persistent cross-wiki copyright violation
स्थानिक धोरणांशी असलेला संबंध
This policy is meant to complement existing policies and procedures for all projects, not act as a replacement. All governance of the dispute resolution process remains the responsibility of each individual community, and this process is not a venue for entertaining proposals to ban or block a user on a single project.
वापराच्या अटींशी असलेला संबंध
जागतिक बंदी घालण्यासाठी एकमत तयार करणे
Consensus for a global ban is conducted through the requests for comment process on Meta. A global ban request must only be accepted when a user presents a clear and current danger to all Wikimedia communities, a decision is backed by a broad and clear consensus that fairly represents the vast majority of Wikimedia projects, and careful consideration of concerns and possible consequences are evident in the decision. In order to initiate a discussion on whether harm to all communities is evident and merits a global ban, please do the following:
- Confirm that the user satisfies all criteria for global bans prior to opening a request for comment.
- File a new request for comment on Meta. The title should have the username of the user nominated for a global ban. The nominator must impartially document the significant incidences that satisfy all criteria for global bans. The nominator must also attempt to show that the user's decision not to participate appropriately presents a current danger to all Wikimedia communities.
- Inform the user about the discussion on all wikis where they are active. If the user nominated for a global ban is blocked on Meta, a temporary unblock may be considered to allow participation in the discussion.
- Inform the community on all wikis where the user has edited about the discussion through a prominent public venue. Be sure to stay neutral in your communications and avoid any defamatory, inaccurate, or exaggerated commentary.
जागतिक बंदीची विनंती नोंदवण्यासाठी विनंती नोंदविणाऱ्याबद्दल काही अटींची पुर्तता होणे आवश्यक आहे, त्या होत नसल्यास ही विनंती फेटाळली जाते;
- विकिमिडीया खाते असणे आवश्यक आहे, आणि
- खाते बनवून त्यांना कमीत कमी सहा महिने झाले असले पाहिजेत आणि
- सर्व प्रकल्प मिळून निदान ५०० संपादने केली असावित (सर्व विकि प्रकल्प मिळून).
Once a valid request for comment has developed a broad and clear consensus, an uninvolved and impartial steward may close the discussion. Discussion should be open for at least two weeks, but no more than one month. Stewards may extend the discussion in exceptional circumstances. Requests can be closed without extensive discussion when frivolous. Requests can be closed after an extensive discussion when no consensus is likely to be reached.
चर्चेत बहुभाषिकता अपेक्षित आहे
हे लक्षात ठेवा की, जागतिक बंदीची चर्चा ही तो सदस्य सक्रिय असलेल्या प्रकल्पाच्या भाषेतही होईल. आणि विकिमिडिया प्रकल्प शेकडो भाषांमध्ये आहेत, इतर सदस्यही त्या चर्चांमध्ये सहभागी होऊ शकतील अशी शक्यता चर्चांमध्ये बहुभाषीकता आणूनच शक्य आहे. जर एखाद्या चर्चेमध्ये मानवी भाषांतर शक्य नसेल तर तेथे यांत्रिक भाषांतर उपयोगाचे ठरू शकते.
जागतिक बंदीची अंमलबजावणी
If the consensus requires steward action, a request should be made to the stewards. Please provide a link to the relevant discussion in your request; otherwise it will be rejected for lack of consensus.
Overturning a global ban decision
Discussion to overturn a global ban decision is conducted through the request for comment process on Meta, in order to include the widest possible audience. A request must follow the same consensus process for requesting a ban, described above.