- GLAM (archive) – GLAM
- GLAM-US (archive) – GLAM in the United States of America
- GLAMtools (mailarchive:glamtools) – The GLAMwiki Toolset
- Cultural Partners-l (archive) – GLAM & Cultural sector outreach (private)
- Batch Uploading on Commons - a central place for scheduling batch uploads (with a list of completed projects)
- Best practices in building a content partnership with a cultural institution
- Wikimania 2009: Liam Wyatt, Wikimedia & Museums - why we need each other and what we can do about it; Mathias Schindler, The anatomy of the Bundesarchiv cooperation: 100.000 freely licensed images for Wikimedia Commons.
- Positioning messages for documents intended for museums, libraries and archives (result of a brainstorming at the Wikimedia meeting in Paris, November 6–8, 2009)
- Documentation of the cooperation between Wikimedia and the German Federal Archives (German, English)
- Cultural Partnerships on the Wikimedia UK website
- A page giving advice to GLAM sector professionals has been written at Wikipedia: "Wikipedia:Advice for the cultural sector" (or WP:GLAM).
- NPG issue; Protecting the public domain and sharing our cultural heritage (July 2009)
- "Archives or Assets?", Peter B. Hirdle, President of the Society of American Archivists (2003).
- "Public Domain Art in an Age of Easier Mechanical Reproducibility", by Kenneth Hamma, Executive Director for Digital Policy, J. Paul Getty Trust (November 2005).
- Museum Documentation and Wikipedia.de: Possibilities, opportunities and advantages for scholars and museums, by Thomas Tunsch, Staatliche Museen zu Berlin, in J. Trant and D. Bearman (eds.). Museums and the Web 2007: Proceedings, Toronto: Archives & Museum Informatics, published March 1, 2007.
- Research Institutes in the History of Arts against Rising Image Permission Costs (November 2008).
- Günter Waibel: Digital Image Licensing – The debate rages on… (May 2009)