Category:Participation learning patterns
Learning patterns for participation outcomes.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Participation learning patterns"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total.
- Learning patterns/Choose promising program participants
- Learning patterns/Choosing an education program model
- Learning patterns/Choosing to meet up virtually or in person
- Learning patterns/Collecting usernames for in-person events
- Learning patterns/Colored lanyards
- Learning patterns/Conducting a semi-structured interview
- Learning patterns/Conference venues
- Learning patterns/Connectivity issues
- Learning patterns/Cookies by the exit
- Learning patterns/Create a portal for your education program
- Learning patterns/Safe space policy
- Learning patterns/Set test tasks for recruiting programmers
- Learning patterns/Short-distance travel
- Learning patterns/Show statistics to GLAM partners
- Learning patterns/Six-account limit
- Learning patterns/Social media
- Learning patterns/Social processes within communities
- Learning patterns/Statboard
- Learning patterns/Strategies to achieve editing contest goals
- Learning patterns/Surfacing activity
- Learning patterns/The pre-jury as a tool for community engagement
- Learning patterns/Tools for communicating what Wikipedia is about
- Learning patterns/Tracking an online campaign
- Learning patterns/Tracking contest submissions
- Learning patterns/Tracking user contributions by chapter
- Learning patterns/Training senior citizens
- Learning patterns/Translation