This online meetup is open to all members of the LGBT+ User Group, and is intended as an opportunity to discuss shared opportunities, challenges, and issues.
- Date: Thursday, July 23, at 1:00pm EDT
- See your local time here
- Location: Zoom https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82833697853
Please help us take rolling notes - Wikimedia LGBT etherpad (it will be transferred to wiki (below) after every meeting)
The Wikimedia Friendly Space Policy will be followed for this meeting.
- Welcome, Introductions, and Agenda Review (FULBERT)
- WMF Universal Code of Conduct Committee
- Ideas for more useful and user friendly landing page(s) for LGBT+ on Meta (Talk:Wikimedia_LGBT+#Organizing_meetup_Pages)
- Virtual Wikimania event / Virtaul Queering Wikipedia (as both conferences could not be held in person due to COVID)
Planning to AttendEdit
11 June 2020
We discussed the value of having a Wikimedia user group overall.
Discussion about Wikidata and potential for vandalism. Continued to discussion about https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Help:QuickStatements and the draft tool https://new-q5.toolforge.org/ for generating QuickStatements about people.
We discussed having a request for the LGBT+ User Group having a representative on the UCoC (Universal Code of Conduct) working group process. We also discussed a process for logging terms and concerns, and think this and resoures to enforce the UCoC should be a part of this project.
Links to previous monthly meetingsEdit
- Wikimedia LGBT User Group April 2020
- Wikimedia LGBT User Group March 2020
- Wikimedia LGBT User Group February 2020
- Wikimedia LGBT User Group January 2020
- Wikimedia LGBT User Group December 2019
- Wikimedia LGBT User Group November 2019
- Wikimedia LGBT User Group October 2019
- Wikimedia LGBT User Group September 2019
- Wikimedia LGBT User Group August 2019
- Wikimedia LGBT User Group July 2019
- Wikimedia LGBT User Group June 2019
- Wikimedia LGBT User Group May 2019
- Wikimedia LGBT User Group April 2019