Wikimedia Foundation elections 2015/pt
|The election ended 31 maio 2015. No more votes will be accepted.|
The results were announced on 5 junho 2015. Please consider submitting any feedback regarding the 2015 election on the election's post mortem page.
The 2015 Wikimedia Foundation elections will be held in May 2015. Members of the Wikimedia community will have the opportunity to elect candidates for Board of Trustees, Funds Dissemination Committee and Funds Dissemination Committee Ombudsperson.
The elections will be held securely using SecurePoll software. Votes are secret, and no one from the Election Committee, the Board, or anyone on the Wikimedia Foundation staff has access to them. The encryption key for the election is held by an independent third party; once activated, the election is halted. Some personally identifiable data on voters (for instance, IP address, user agent, and other data that is substantially similar to that obtained by the Checkuser tool) is viewable by a select few persons who audit and tally the election (the election committee). Voters submit votes using a Support/Neutral/Oppose system. The votes will be tallied and the candidates will be ranked by percentage of support, defined as the number of votes cast in support of the candidate divided by the total number of votes cast for the candidate ("neutral" preferences are not counted, so this is the sum of support and oppose votes). The candidates with the highest percentage of support will be recommended to the Board of Trustees for appointment.
Funds Dissemination Committee elections
From 3 to 10 May 2015, members of the Wikimedia community will have the opportunity to vote in the Funds Dissemination Committee elections for:
- Five members of the Funds Dissemination Committee to serve a two–year term which will expire in 2017.
- One Funds Dissemination Committee Ombudsperson to serve a two-year term which will expire in 2017.
The election committee will announce the results on or before 15 May 2015. Detailed results will be available.
Board of Trustees election
From 17 to 31 May 2015, members of the Wikimedia community will have the opportunity to vote in the Board of Trustees election for:
- Three members of the Board of Trustees to serve a two-year term which will expire in 2017. The Board of Trustees is the ultimate governing authority of the Wikimedia Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered in the United States. The Wikimedia Foundation manages many diverse projects such as Wikipedia and Commons.
The election committee will announce the results on or before 5 June 2015. Detailed results will be available.
Information for voters
Podes votar usando qualquer conta registrada que possuas em uma wiki da Wikimedia. Só podes votar uma vez, independentemente de quantas contas possuir. Para poder votar, essa conta deve:
- Não estar bloqueada em mais de um projeto;
- e não ser um bot;
- and have made at least 300 edits before 15 April 2015 across Wikimedia wikis (edits on several wikis can be combined if your accounts are [[<tvar|unified-login>Help:Unified login</>|unified into a global account]]);
- and have made at least 20 edits between 15 October 2014 and 15 April 2015.
Podes usar a ferramenta de elegibilidade de contas para verificar rapidamente os requisitos para votar.
Desenvolvedores podem votar se:
- São administradores de servidores da Wikimedia com acesso shell;
- Or have commit access and have made at least one merged commits in git to Wikimedia Foundation utilized repos between 15 October 2014 and 15 April 2015.
- Funcionários e contrtados da Fundação Wikimedia
Current Wikimedia Foundation staff and contractors qualify to vote if they have been employed by the Foundation as of 15 April 2015.
- Membros do conselho da Fundação Wikimedia, Membros do conselho consultivo, membros do comitê de disseminação de fundos.
Os membros atuais e antigos membros do Conselho da Fundação Wikimedia, o Conselho Consultivo da Fundação Wikimedia e o Conselho de Disseminação de fundos podem votar.
Information for nominators
Do you know someone who you think would be a good candidate? If so, you can nominate them for the position!
Information for candidates
All candidates must meet the requirements for voters, as well as role–specific requirements. Multiple candidacies are not permitted.
Funds Dissemination Committee elections
- 30 April 2015: Deadline for candidate submissions and identification verification
- 30 April – 2 May 2015: Questions and discussion between candidates and community
- 3–10 May: Voting
- 11–15 May: Vote-checking
- 15 May: Goal for announcement of results
Board of Trustees elections
- 5 May: Deadline for candidate submissions and Identification verification
- 5–16 May: Questions and discussion between candidates and community
- 17–31 May: Voting
- 1–5 June: Vote-checking
- 5 June: Goal for announcement of results