Wikimedia-säätiön vaalit 2015
|The election ended 31 toukokuun 2015. No more votes will be accepted.|
The results were announced on 5 kesäkuun 2015. Please consider submitting any feedback regarding the 2015 election on the election's post mortem page.
Wikimedia-säätiön vaalit 2015 järjestetään toukokuussa 2015. Wikimedia-yhteisön jäsenillä on mahdollisuus valita ehdokkaita hallitukseen, Funds Dissemination Committeehen ja Funds Dissemination Committee Ombudspersoniksi.
The elections will be held securely using SecurePoll software. Votes are secret, and no one from the Election Committee, the Board, or anyone on the Wikimedia Foundation staff has access to them. The encryption key for the election is held by an independent third party; once activated, the election is halted. Some personally identifiable data on voters (for instance, IP address, user agent, and other data that is substantially similar to that obtained by the Checkuser tool) is viewable by a select few persons who audit and tally the election (the election committee). Voters submit votes using a Support/Neutral/Oppose system. The votes will be tallied and the candidates will be ranked by percentage of support, defined as the number of votes cast in support of the candidate divided by the total number of votes cast for the candidate ("neutral" preferences are not counted, so this is the sum of support and oppose votes). The candidates with the highest percentage of support will be recommended to the Board of Trustees for appointment.
Funds Dissemination Committeen vaali
From 3 to 10 May 2015, members of the Wikimedia community will have the opportunity to vote in the Funds Dissemination Committee elections for:
- Five members of the Funds Dissemination Committee to serve a two–year term which will expire in 2017.
- One Funds Dissemination Committee Ombudsperson to serve a two-year term which will expire in 2017.
Järjestelykomitea ilmoittaa tulokset ennen 15 toukokuuta 2015 tai kyseisen päivän aikana. Yksityiskohtaiset tulokset tulevat olemaan saatavilla.
From 17 to 31 May 2015, members of the Wikimedia community will have the opportunity to vote in the Board of Trustees election for:
- Three members of the Board of Trustees to serve a two-year term which will expire in 2017. The Board of Trustees is the ultimate governing authority of the Wikimedia Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered in the United States. The Wikimedia Foundation manages many diverse projects such as Wikipedia and Commons.
The election committee will announce the results on or before 5 June 2015. Detailed results will be available.
Voit äänestää yhdeltä omistamaltasi rekisteröidyltä tunnukselta Wikimedia-wikissä. Voit äänestää vain kerran, riippumatta siitä montako tunnusta omistat. Vaatimuksena on, että tunnus:
- ei ole estettynä useammassa kuin yhdessä projektissa;
- ei ole botti;
- and have made at least 300 edits before 15 April 2015 across Wikimedia wikis (edits on several wikis can be combined if your accounts are [[<tvar|unified-login>Help:Unified login</>|unified into a global account]]);
- and have made at least 20 edits between 15 October 2014 and 15 April 2015.
The AccountEligibility tool can be used to quickly verify basic editor voting eligibility.
Kehittäjät ovat äänikelpoisia, jos he::
- Are Wikimedia server administrators with shell access;
- Or have commit access and have made at least one merged commits in git to Wikimedia Foundation utilized repos between 15 October 2014 and 15 April 2015.
- Wikimedia Foundation staff and contractors
Current Wikimedia Foundation staff and contractors qualify to vote if they have been employed by the Foundation as of 15 April 2015.
- Wikimedia Foundation board members, Advisory board members, FDC committee members
Current and former members of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees, the Wikimedia Foundation Advisory Board and the Funds Dissemination Committee are qualified to vote.
Do you know someone who you think would be a good candidate? If so, you can nominate them for the position!
Jokaisen ehdokkaan täytyy noudattaa sekä äänestäjiin kohdistuvia että henkilökohtaisia vaatimuksia: Moniehdokkuudet eivät ole sallittuja.
Funds Dissemination Committeen vaali
- 30 April 2015: Deadline for candidate submissions and identification verification
- 30 April – 2 May 2015: Questions and discussion between candidates and community
- 3–10 May: Voting
- 11–15 May: Vote-checking
- 15 May: Goal for announcement of results
- 5 May: Deadline for candidate submissions and Identification verification
- 5–16 May: Questions and discussion between candidates and community
- 17–31 May: Voting
- 1–5 June: Vote-checking
- 5 June: Goal for announcement of results