Wikimedia Foundation elections/2021/Meetings/Candidates meet with the Spanish-speaking communities
The election ended 31 August 2021. No more votes will be accepted.
The results were announced on 7 September 2021. Please consider submitting any feedback regarding the 2021 election on the elections' post analysis page.
|2021 Board Elections|
|Single Transferable Vote|
During the 2021 Wikimedia Foundation BoT election, the facilitator's team provides an opportunity for communities and candidates to meet, where candidates can share their thoughts to the communities, and community representatives can ask questions to candidates.
This meeting is scheduled to meet the candidates with the Spanish-speaking communities.
- Date: July 17
- Time: 18:00 UTC
The program will start with a very brief introduction to the elections, followed by candidates' introductions.
- Each candidate will have 1-2 minutes to introduce themselves and anything they would like to share, which can be priorities, motivation, or specific to the region etc.
- Follow the introduction, each candidate can take 1-2 questions for 3-4 minutes. These questions can either be from the ones asked before the event or during the event. In total, each candidate will talk for about 6-8 minutes.
How to joinEdit
Will use Zoom for the meeting. The meeting link will be available publicly 15 minutes prior to the meeting. If you would like to get a link to the meeting in advance, please contact the facilitator by email email@example.com.
- English interpretation available
- Rosiestep (talk) 19:47, 10 July 2021 (UTC)
- Laurentius (talk) 22:45, 10 July 2021 (UTC)
- Mike Peel (talk) 12:58, 13 July 2021 (UTC)
- --ProtoplasmaKid (talk) 23:57, 13 July 2021 (UTC)
- Victoria (talk) 09:37, 14 July 2021 (UTC)
- Fjmustak (talk) 21:59, 14 July 2021 (UTC)
- --Vinicius Siqueira (talk) 20:41, 15 July 2021 (UTC)
- Meeting facilitator: Oscar . (WMF)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org