Welcome to the IEG CommitteeEdit
Thanks for signing up to join the Individual Engagement Grants Committee! It is my pleasure to confirm your membership. We've got a lot to accomplish together, particularly during the coming weeks, and it will be awesome to have your help. Here is how to get started:
To make your membership official, please do 2 things as soon as possible:
- Introduce yourself in the IdeaLab.
- Send your email address and preferred username to IEGrants wikimedia.org, so that we can subscribe you to the committee mailing list and get you setup on the committee's internal wiki.
Then there are 3 first tasks for active committee members to start on right away:
- Read the information in the Committee Workroom (your committee organizing hub on meta), beginning with the getting started guide for new members.
- Join at least one working group.
- Start giving feedback on open ideas, drafts and proposals. Asking questions to gather information you’ll need to make a recommendation helps prospective grantees think their projects all the way through, and will give us more great proposals to choose from.
Our formal review of proposals starts tomorrow. WMF staff will be posting information about scoring and selection of proposals on the committee mailing list and in the Workroom soon, so please keep an eye there!
Thanks again for joining us to help make impactful IEGrants :-)
Survey on Inspire Campaign for addressing harassmentEdit
Thanks for your participation during the Inspire Campaign focused on addressing harassment from June 2016. I'm interested in hearing your experience during the campaign, so if you're able, I invite you to complete this brief survey to describe how you contributed to the campaign and how you felt about participating.
Thanks for your participation during the Inspire Campaign focused on outreach to outside knowledge networks from February 2017. I'm interested in hearing your experience during the campaign, so if you're able, I invite you to complete this brief survey to describe how you contributed to the campaign and how you felt about participating. I want to improve how campaigns are run, so let me know if there's something that could be done better for next time.
Hi there, there was a error with the Inspire survey link that caused the survey to be shown as expired, but has now been fixed. The link in the above message should now bring you to the survey. Apologies, I JethroBT (WMF) 19:20, 31 March 2017 (UTC)