User talk:Lluis tgn
- 1 Translation for Project Grant Interview
- 2 Benvingut a Meta!
- 3 A barnstar for you!
- 4 Gràcies/Thank you
- 5 Upcoming IdeaLab Events: IEG Proposal Clinics
- 6 Wikimania 2016: IdeaLab Workshops
- 7 Welcome to the Project Grants Committee
- 8 Presenting Community Engagement Insights survey report: Tuesday, October 10, 1600 UTC
Translation for Project Grant InterviewEdit
Hello Lluis tgn, I am contacting you to see if you are available to help translate for a Project Grant interview this Sunday, April 15th. Please contact me at lmiranda wikimedia · org at your earliest convenience and I can share more details. Thank you! LMiranda (WMF) (talk) 16:53, 13 April 2018 (UTC)
-- Bugoslav 17:20, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!Edit
Hi! I just want to thank you and give you this barnstar for your help with the translation of the 2011 fundraiser! The fundraiser was the best we ever had, both in terms of the amount we collected and in terms of number of translations. We couldn't have done either one without the help we got from you and other translators. If you are interested, we made a report, which has some statistics about the translations.
And: I have one more request, and that is that you take this survey. You may have got an e-mail about it, and if you did, please ignore this. But if you didn't it would be great if you would take this survey too, so we can learn to improve the translation experience.
Again, thanks for your help with translations – you're awesome! Jon Harald Søby (WMF) 13:32, 24 January 2012 (UTC)
Hola, gràcies a la teva firma donant suport a la nostra associació, el passat dia 5 de juny Amical Wikimedia (Associació Amical Viquipèdia) va ser reconeguda pel Consell d'Administració de la Fundació Wikimedia com a Organització Temàtica. Pots veure el comunicat de l'associació en català aquí o el comunicat de la WMF en anglès aquí. Per a la nostra associació és una fita molt important, portàvem 5 anys demanant ésser un organisme oficial. Nosaltres continuarem la nostra tasca de promoció al carrer i a les institucions de la Viquipèdia i els seus projectes germans arreu dels Països Catalans.
Hello, thanks to your signature giving suport to our association, the last 5th of June Amical Wikimedia (Associació Amical Viquipèdia) was recognised by Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees as a Thematic Organization. You can read the bulletin of our association in Catalan here or the WMF's bulletin in English here. For our association this is a very important goal, we have been asking for the official recognition for the last 5 years. We are going to continue the task of promoting Wikimedia projects on the streets all arround the Catalan Countries.
Upcoming IdeaLab Events: IEG Proposal ClinicsEdit
If you have a proposal or idea you are thinking about, and would like a space to work on it on your own or with others, please consider joining us for either the Thursday or Saturday sessions. We'll discuss a little about IdeaLab and how it works, and the rest of the time is space for idea building. You can also use this session to ask questions about Wikimedia Foundation grants that are available if your proposal or idea may need funding. Thanks, and see you at the conference! I JethroBT (WMF) (talk) 20:45, 19 June 2016 (UTC)
Welcome to the Project Grants CommitteeEdit
Hi Lluis tgn,
Thanks for signing up to join the Project Grants Committee! It is my pleasure to confirm your membership. We've got a lot to accomplish together, particularly during the next 2 months, and it will be awesome to have your help. Here is how to get started!
To make your membership official, please email mjohnson wikimedia · org by Sunday, August 14, and include the following three pieces of information:
- Your preferred email address for the committee mailing list
- Your preferred username for the committee's scoring tool
- Indicate all of the times from this list that would work for you to participate in a Committee Orientation:
- Tuesday August 16, 2016 - 1600 UTC
- Tuesday August 16, 2016 - 1900 UTC
- Wednesday August 17, 2016 - 0100 UTC
- Thursday August 18, 2016 - 1600 UTC
- Thursday August 18, 2016 - 2200 UTC
- Friday August 19, 2016 - 0100 UTC
- if none of the above times work for you, please provide at least two times that would work for you (be sure to indicate the date and the time zone)
Then, there are 2 first tasks for active committee members to start on right away:
- Read the information in the Committee Workroom (your committee organizing hub on meta), beginning with the getting started guide for new members.
- Start giving feedback on open proposals. Ask questions or make suggestions on the proposal talk pages to gather information you’ll need to make a recommendation. Your input helps prospective grantees think their projects all the way through and helps other committee members with their own review. The more you can support applicants now, the stronger the proposals we'll have to choose from.
The general calendar for this round is as follows:
Our formal review of proposals starts on August 24. WMF staff will be posting information about scoring and selection of proposals on the committee mailing list, so please keep an eye there!
Thanks again for joining us to help make impactful Project Grants! :-)
Presenting Community Engagement Insights survey report: Tuesday, October 10, 1600 UTCEdit
We will be hosting a public event online to present the data, a few examples on how teams will be using it for annual planning, and what are next steps for this project. The event will take place on Tuesday, October 10, at 9:00 am PST (1600 UTC), and the presentation will be in English. You can watch the livestream here, and ask question via IRC on #wikimedia-office.
We hope to have you join us online! -- María Cruz 23:28, 2 October 2017 (UTC)
- Update your subscription to these messages by clicking here.