Welcome to Meta!
SVG Translate Community wishlist survey projectEdit
Hello! Thank you for voting for the SVG Translate project that was proposed in the 2017 Wishlist survey. The Community Tech team in the Wikimedia Foundation is beginning to start their work on the project. We're currently looking for feedback on some open questions which will allow us to come up with preliminary designs for the tool. If you are interested in being involved, you can watch the project page and join in the discussions on the talk page. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and learning from your experiences. Thank you. -- NKohli (WMF), Product Manager, Community Tech (talk) 21:53, 16 August 2018 (UTC)
Community Wishlist SurveyEdit
Hello! Sorry about the abuse filter blocking your edits to Community Wishlist Survey 2019/Multimedia and Commons/Option to embed SVGs as SVGs. I have fixed the filter. You can now save your edit, or if you'd like, I can do it for you :) Apologies again, MusikAnimal (WMF) (talk) 21:09, 29 October 2018 (UTC)
- @MusikAnimal (WMF):Thanks for letting me know; no worries I saved it now. Why did the filter thought I voted? — Johannes Kalliauer - Talk | Contributions 21:27, 29 October 2018 (UTC)
The Community Wishlist SurveyEdit
You get this message because you’ve previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey. I just wanted to let you know that this year’s survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until 11 November: Community Wishlist Survey 2019.
You can vote from November 16 to November 30. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won’t send out a separate reminder to you about that. /Johan (WMF) 11:24, 30 October 2018 (UTC)
Thanks for pinging me. Leonel Sohns's revert is not ok and the version from 03:43, 6 February 2018 should be restored. My improvements were minor (just a smoother font and higher resolution) and Slowking4 (the original author) was aware of my overwrite and never complained about it. — Alexis Jazz (ping me) 22:22, 18 June 2020 (UTC)
- @Alexis Jazz: I think I pinged you regarding File:Adminpedia-image.png
- Leonel Sohns does several of these reverts:
- I just noticed, you are blocked on commons c:User:Alexis_Jazz :-( ; I currently do not have time to read the reason, but I can still ask you for an advice:
- I do not know what to do with Leonel Sohns. As you can see on their talkpage on Commons, I found many claims, but most of them where minor. I do not like to report someone at c:Commons:Administrators'_noticeboard/User_problems.
- However e.g. c:User_talk:Multichill#Copyright_violations left a notice on Leonel Sohns's talkpage (I do not want to ping Leonel Sohns, so I don't link it here) and Leonel Sohns keept it unanswered, also Leonel Sohns does mostly usefull edits, Leonel Sohns does also do much trouble.
- I think making mistakes is ok, but not answering not.
- — Johannes Kalliauer - Talk | Contributions 07:45, 19 June 2020 (UTC)
- The block is a long and sad story, I can't recommend reading all about it. There's also quite some misinformation floating around. The Ombudsman commission is still discussing the case. I'd suggest waiting for that.
- I've taken a look at Leonel. I have a theory. Leonel may be performing (partially) bot-assisted edits using a bot or script that doesn't always behave well. Something like "if the file was overwritten more than one year after upload by another user, revert" and "if a previous revision returns a 404, add to the 404 category".  for example, technically correct probably (if you had a link to the thumbnail it would probably return a 404), but it doesn't make sense. The two edits he made before that,  and  are also on files that I have uploaded or overwritten. They are otherwise unrelated and uploaded years apart, yet he did those three edits in a timespan of 6 minutes. — Alexis Jazz (ping me) 09:07, 19 June 2020 (UTC)
18:26, 20 November 2020 (UTC)
16:08, 11 December 2020 (UTC)