User talk:JMatazzoni (WMF)
Welcome! We're told you are a big reader. Do you already have a reading list for your product? If not, I suggest to create one on wiki, so that people know how much context you have. I estimate you'll have to read at least 5 MB of text to get a gist of the matter. I'll point out a couple places I know best.
- 2012–2013 discussions on Flow, where all its difficulties had been predicted. Maybe you are good enough to use the new archives, I'm not. You can find the main discussions at , Ctrl-F "Thread:Talk:Flow".
- LiquidThreads reports: most of them are relevant for any discussion system, because LQT didn't have much LQT-specific stuff. See for instance phabricator:T31711 (easier to browse on bugzilla: ).
- Some discussions on mailing lists:    .
- mw:Article feedback, all the subpages and talk pages thereof.
- Category:Discussion systems, optionally mw:Category:Discussion and forum extensions.
Nemo 07:53, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
Regarding your enwiki permission request, can you please make a verification edit on that page with your staff account to confirm it is you (as opposed to an impersonator). Thank you, xaosflux Talk 02:53, 1 March 2016 (UTC)
The Community Wishlist SurveyEdit
You get this message because you’ve previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey. I just wanted to let you know that this year’s survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until 11 November: Community Wishlist Survey 2019.
You can vote from November 16 to November 30. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won’t send out a separate reminder to you about that. /Johan (WMF) 11:25, 30 October 2018 (UTC)