--EivindJ 20:03, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
- Some guy wrote this thing, must be an antic language or something. Flums 20:36, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
I have prematurely closed your RfA per reasoning expressed there. I'd urge you to consider the community's concerns and to keep up your work here. —Anonymous DissidentTalk 06:18, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
- Okay. Does meta have a tag we can mark articles that should be deleted? Flums 07:19, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
- I just want to second what Anonymous Dissident said. Your RfA failed only due to your inexperience with Meta, not because we don't trust you. I'm confident that you'll be able to get the sysop bit here once you've got some more experience under your belt. EVula // talk // ☯ // 15:01, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks, no problem. I will manage without too :) Flums 07:53, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
translation to noEdit
- Sure, remind me this weekend on IRC, ok? Flums 12:51, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
Fundraising translation feedbackEdit
I wanted to ask for your help. As you may be aware we have been running banners on many language wikis. We have a lot of new content this year and I really want to conduct a thorough review of our translations. This is a combination of feedback from the community, readers, donors as well as those with professional translator experience. This will help us ensure the highest quality of translations used in our messaging.
To help us out with this I wonder if you would be willing to give us feedback for norwegian bokmal using This Link
Simply follow the simple instructions on that page and if you have any questions feel free to contact me on my talk page.