Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User GroupEdit
Salut, Nikita, și vă mulțumim pentru intenția de a vă alătura grupului de utilizatori al wikipediștilor din România și Republica Moldova. Pentru început, vă rugăm să completați la rubrica „Requests for membership” o scurtă descriere a modalităților prin care doriți să contribuiți la proiectele grupului. Vă mulțumim! Din partea WMROMD, Gikü (talk) 11:42, 8 August 2018 (UTC)
Your temporary access has expiredEdit
Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2020 registrationEdit
Thank you for your interest in attending the Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2020. Now that you have signed up by adding your username to the list of interested participants, please note that it is required to confirm your registration and get your ticket for free on the Eventbrite page. This is important because it would ease communication with participants in a safe way.
Fountain tool for Esperanto Wikivoyage (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)Edit
Welcome to join WAM. We would like to provide you the WAM event regulation and the tutorial of Fountain tool. Fountain tool can help you tracking participants' progress and judge the articles are qualified or not; besides, WAM international team only collect the qualified WAM participant list from Fountain tool. If it's difficult to use Fountain tool to hold WAM in your Wiki-project please feel free to let us know. We can discuss the potential solution for event asap.
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020: Fountain toolEdit
Fountain cannot accept new articles temporarily because of a problem with the Wikimedia Labs database. It will be back ASAP. Please don’t feel panic. Let's keep fingers crossed for it.
What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)!Edit
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
- Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
- In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
- If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to email@example.com. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.