WAM2019 welcomes your support! edit
Thank you for joining us as a Wikipedia community organizer. We would appreciate your help to get the central banner localized in your language.
You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.
- Hello @KOKUYO: it seems the WAM2020 tool for fr.wiki does not exist yet ; I asked for the creation here (Fountain tool/Wikipedia Asian Month 2020 fr) some days ago, hope it is the good way to ask for it ? - Daxipedia - 達克斯百科 (d) 21:01, 25 October 2020 (UTC)
- As far as I know, you could create editathon for French Wikipedia Asian Month (like this video on 2017, but it have some change now). This Fountain pages need admin (from French Wikipedia) to go to their profile (chick their name at top of the page), select "approval" and approve the editahon. (like this). I hope this information will help you. If you have any question, please tell me.--KOKUYO (talk) 08:55, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
Guidance of Fountain tool edit
Here is a guidance of Fountain tool. If you are wondering how to create an editathon on fountain or want to check the editathon be created or not before WAM start, please feel free to have a look.
Looking forward to meeting you online soon.
WAM International team 2020.10
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020: Fountain tool edit
Fountain cannot accept new articles temporarily because of a problem with the Wikimedia Labs database. It will be back ASAP. Please don’t feel panic. Let's keep fingers crossed for it.
What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)! edit
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
- Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
- In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
- If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.
Thank you for participation in Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month 2022! edit
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for participating in Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month 2022! We are grateful for your willingness to share free knowledge about the people and culture of Ukraine when it is needed the most.
As promised, the organizers want to appreciate your contribution by awarding you a certificate of participation. Please wait for further notifications from me on that issue.
What comes to prizes: because of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, there could be delays in shipping, however, we will definitely get back soon with more information on that.
- Hi! Please activate the option to email you in settings so we can reach you to send details. To do it, go to Preferences, scroll to the bottom of the page, check the box "Allow other users to email me" and click the "Save" button below. Alternatively, you can just message me using this link: Special:EmailUser/ValentynNefedov (WMUA) (make sure you’re logged in under your account)--ValentynNefedov (WMUA) (talk) 19:02, 6 April 2022 (UTC)
Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month 2023: Invitation edit
After two successful campaigns, Wikimedia Ukraine, in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine and Ukrainian Institute, decided to launch "Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month" in the year 2023, which will last from 1st until 31st March. The campaign is dedicated to famous Ukrainian artists of cinema, music, literature, architecture, design, and cultural phenomena of Ukraine that are now part of world heritage.
I would like to invite you to participate once again in this writing challenge! We have revised the suggested articles and announced new prizes for contestants to motivate fruitful contributions from participants. I hope to see you on board soon!