Courriel Wikimania 2017Edit
J'ai reçu votre courriel pour Wikimania 2017. Je suis flatté d'apprendre que je suis un expert de Wikisource ; je préfère croire que je maîtrise son interface parce que des aspects m'échappent encore. Avant d'accepter cette responsabilité, je souhaite en savoir plus :
- Avant l'activité même, dois-je me déplacer à Montréal ?
- Si oui, la fin de semaine ?
- Quelles Wikisources linguistiques ?
- Quelle clientèle ?
- Horaire de l'activité ?
- Dans quel bâtiment ?
- Nombre de postes informatiques ?
- Si les gens peuvent travailler avec leur portable ou leur tablette, modalités de connexion au réseau ?
- Pourrais-je avoir deux projecteurs (je vais survivre avec un seul, mais un deuxième me rendrait moins soucieux) ?
Saluez Benoit de ma part.
You've got mailEdit
|Hello, Antoine2711. Check your email—you've got mail!|
WikiConference North America 2020 registrationEdit
Thank you for signing up to attend WikiConference North America 2020! If you haven't already, it would be much appreciated if you could also take a minute to register through our form at register.wcna.wiki. While not required, this will help us keep you informed via email, and will also help give us an idea of attendance numbers over the next three days. Thank you, ~SuperHamster Talk Contribs 19:08, 10 December 2020 (UTC)
Invitation for WikiConference North America 2021Edit
Thank you for signing up for last year's WikiConference North America 2020! I'd like to invite you to this year's WikiConference North America 2021, taking place online and free, October 8-10.
- Registration is open and takes just a few minutes!
- Program submissions are also open through the end of the month, though they are being reviewed on a rolling basis—so the sooner you submit, the better! We are accepting presentations, workshops, round tables, or any other type of session format you can think of.
OpenRefine starts SDC development! 💎Edit
Hello Antoine! As you may be aware, OpenRefine has started development of features for Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons. Would you like to be informed about ongoing work? You can sign up here to receive occasional updates on a Wikimedia talk page of your choice. Also, feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions! SFauconnier (talk) 17:11, 20 September 2021 (UTC)
OpenRefine and Structured Data on Commons: community meetup, February 22Edit
Hello! You are receiving this message because you signed up for updates about Structured Data on Commons (SDC) functionalities in OpenRefine.
The OpenRefine team has made quite a bit of progress in the past months. We warmly invite you to a meetup with updates and a first demo of the newly developed SDC editing functionalities in OpenRefine. Bring your questions!
- When? Tuesday, February 22, at 15:00-17:00 UTC (check the time in your timezone).
- For whom? For anyone who is curious about the current status of SDC support in OpenRefine!
- Where? Online, via Zoom. The event's info page has the link.
- The meeting will be recorded and the recording will be published to Wikimedia Commons afterwards.
OpenRefine and SDC updates: user survey and monthly office hoursEdit
Hello! You are receiving this message because you signed up for updates about the Structured Data on Commons (SDC) features that are currently developed for OpenRefine.
Short survey for SDC features in OpenRefineEdit
OpenRefine is running a short survey to learn about user needs and expectations for its new SDC features. If you upload files to Wikimedia Commons and/or edit structured data there, please help by filling in this survey!
Monthly OpenRefine and Wikimedia office hoursEdit
OpenRefine's community meetup of February 22 was very well attended. You can see its recording, slides and notes here. The team now hosts monthly, informal office hours for Wikimedians (online, via Zoom). Upcoming office hours are:
- Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 4PM UTC (how late is this in my timezone?)
- Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 8AM UTC (how late is this in my timezone?)
- Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 4PM UTC (how late is this in my timezone?)
The Zoom link of the next office hour will be posted on OpenRefine's info page on Wikimedia Commons. Please drop by and say hi!