Hi, my name is Ramzy Muliawan. I have been a Wikimedian since 2007.
I use this account specifically for participating in discussions and works related to the governance of the Wikimedia movement on Meta-wiki. I do not use this account for editing content of Wikipedia and its sister projects; I use my volunteer account solely for that purpose.
As an staff member, I provide services to the Wikimedia Foundation. I use my (WMF) account for edits or statements I make in that role. Edits, statements, or other contributions made from this account are my own, and do not reflect the views of the Foundation.
|Users by language|
Roles and responsibilities edit
- I have been a member of Wikimedia Indonesia since 2017.
- I have worked with and/or am part of these Wikimedia affiliates, projects, and/or co-operative efforts: ESEAP Hub, Wikitongues (contrib), Wikimedia Language Diversity, and Wikipedia Asian Month.
- I am one of the admins of Wikimedia Asia & Oceania, an offwiki social media group on Facebook.
- I moderate the wikimedia-asia-chapters listserv.
- I am part of Wikimania 2023 Scholarship Subcommittee
Talks and presentations edit
- Arctic Knot 2021: The case for multi-project ArbComs in language and cultural groups (YouTube)
- Wikimedia Italia, Indonesia nuova tappa dei viaggi in pausa pranzo (FB live recording), February 2022
Blog posts edit
- Wikimedia Indonesia, "Bergotong Royong di Bulan Asia Wikipedia", January 2021
Quoted in the media edit
- Analisa Daily, "WikiLatih Sambangi UMSU: Gelar Pelatihan Penyuntingan Artikel di Wikipedia", October 2018
- Slate, "Wikimania to the Rescue", August 2019
- Rising Voices, "Meet Ramzy Muliawan, the host of the @AsiaLangsOnline Twitter account for Nov 12 – 18, 2019", November 2019
- Slate, "Wikipedia Has Been Unblocked in Turkey, Finally", January 2020
- The Jakarta Post, "Passion for information: Wikipedia contributors share what goes on behind the scenes", March 2021