Wikimedian since 2007.
dwadieff at IRC.
dwadieff#0614 on Discord.
Account name was derived from the names of four men: [David] [Wadie] [Fisher]-[Freberg].
- "An earthquake achieves what the law promises but does not in practice maintain: the equality of all men." Ignazio Silone
- "Seperti rezeki, vandalisme bisa datang dari arah yang tidak diduga-duga." Farras
- "Untuk tiap kalimat "kita serahkan pada proses hukum", terbentang kerja yang tak gampang: mengupayakan ujung proses itu juga memenuhi rasa keadilan." Zen RS
- "The problem with Wikipedia is that it only works in practice. In theory, it's a total disaster." Gareth Owen
- "Jalur hukum dan politik: jalur yang selamanya sukar bersahabat dengan para jelata." A.F. Hanifan
- "Remember, your edit count is not your IQ, value as a human being, or a score in a video game. It does not determine your worth as a Wikipedian. It does not cure cancer or grant you a seat on the secret spaceship that will be traveling to Mars when the Krulls return to destroy the planet in 2012. Don't let it bother you. It's just a number in the database." Slashdot
- "Ketakutan yang memuncak bisa melahirkan keberanian untuk melakukan perlawanan." Arief Budiman
- "If there is a Hell, I think it is an encyclopedia, and you can just look up what everyone in your life thought abot you. And if there is a Heaven, it's a Wikipedia, and you can just change that." John Mulaney to Stephen Colbert
- "A laugh is actually a feeling of superiority to something." Jim Carrey
- "The trouble about fighting for human freedom is that you have to spend much of your life defending sons of bitches: for oppressive laws are always aimed at them originally." H.L. Mencken
- "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice, there is." Yogi Berra
- "Seorang advokat tidak takut bertentangan dengan pendapat mayoritas." F. Hasan