This page is currently a draft. More information pertaining to this may be available on the talk page.Translation admins: Normally, drafts should not be marked for translation.
Idea: There need to be a dedicated Legal & Policy Advocacy group for ESEAP Hub.
Resources and previous discussions:
- EU policy
- ESEAP Conference 2018/Program/Public Policy
- Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2018-20/2019 Community Conversations/Strategy Salons/Reports/ESEAP Strategy Summit#Community Health - Recommendations
- ESEAP Hub/Meetings/9 January 2021
Name (tentative): ESEAP Legal & Policy Working Group
- Intellectual property issues (FoP, copyright directives)
- Open government and data privacy issues
- Editing security & safety
- Research of current policies and legislations
- Public advocacy and campaign for Wikimedia-friendly legislations
- Partnership and consultation with government/legislatures/state institutions
- A very diverse legal & policy regime between ESEAP countries (common law/civil law countries)