|I use this account specifically for participating in discussions and works related to the governance of the Wikimedia movement on Meta-wiki. I do not use this account for editing content of Wikipedia and its sister projects; I use my volunteer account solely for that purpose. |
As an independent contractor, I provide services to the Wikimedia Foundation. I use my (WMF) account for edits or statements I make in that role. Edits, statements, or other contributions made from this account are my own, and do not reflect the views of the Foundation.
Hi, my name is Ramzy Muliawan. I have been a Wikimedian since 2007.
I am a member of Wikimedia Indonesia. I have worked with and/or am part of these Wikimedia affiliates, projects, and/or co-operative efforts: ESEAP Hub, Wikitongues (contrib), Wikimedia Language Diversity, and Wikipedia Asian Month. I am one of the admins of Wikimedia Asia & Oceania, an offwiki social media group on Facebook, and moderates the wikimedia-asia-chapters listserv.
|Users by language|
- Wikimedia Indonesia, "Bergotong Royong di Bulan Asia Wikipedia", January 2021
Quoted in the mediaEdit
- Analisa Daily, "WikiLatih Sambangi UMSU: Gelar Pelatihan Penyuntingan Artikel di Wikipedia", October 2018
- Slate, "Wikimania to the Rescue", August 2019
- Rising Voices, "Meet Ramzy Muliawan, the host of the @AsiaLangsOnline Twitter account for Nov 12 – 18, 2019", November 2019
- Slate, "Wikipedia Has Been Unblocked in Turkey, Finally", January 2020
- The Jakarta Post, "Passion for information: Wikipedia contributors share what goes on behind the scenes", March 2021