- Langues : en, fr-3 (anglais couramment, français avancé)
- Renseignements personnels : Je suis checkuser et administrateur sur meta (contribs/log), en-Wikisource (contribs/log), en-Wikipedia (contribs/log), et en-Wiktionary (contribs/log). Je suis membre du LangCom et volontaire OTRS. Mes contributions sont principalement sur les processus et les politiques, quoique je contribue souvent en espace encyclopédique (parfois à travers Pathosbot sur Wikisource [contribs] et Wikipedia [contribs]. Je fusionne mes archives de tous les projets à User talk:Pathoschild/Archives, si vous voulez lire mes discussions précédentes.
- Bahasa yang dikuasai: en, fr-3 (penutur ibu bahasa Inggris dan mampu bersumbangsih dalam bahasa Perancis tingkat mahir)
Saya menjawab permohonan-permohonan setiap hari di
#wikimedia-stewards, saya adalah pengurus utama dari requests for CheckUser information dan requests for bot status, dan saya memproses secara rutin requests for permissions.
- Línguas: en, fr-3 (fluente em inglês, nível avançado em francês)
Eu atendo a pedidos diariamente no canal do IRC
#wikimedia-stewards, e sou um dos principais mantenedores das páginas de pedidos de verificação por CheckUser e pedidos de status de bot, além de processar, rotineiramente, a página de pedidos de permissões.
Comments about PathoschildEdit
- Nice and helpful, even though he refuses to give me a pony.--Shanel 00:54, 26 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr: Sympathique et utile, même s'il refuse de m'offrir un poney" —translated by guillom.
- Ok for me Grimlock 09:45, 26 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr: OK pour moi" —translated by guillom.
- He manage to be with Shannie and still stay alive, so he can't possibly be a bad steward :) DarkoNeko 10:47, 26 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr: Il arrive à être avec Shannie et est toujours en vie, donc il ne peut pas être un mauvais steward :)" —translated by guillom.
- He is a slave. So he does what his master says, so it's a good steward (and he didn't offered a pony to shannel and that's nice of him) Schiste 12:30, 26 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr: C'est un esclave. Il fait donc ce que lui ordonne son maître, donc c'est un bon steward (et il n'a pas offert de poney à Shanel et c'est gentil de sa part)" —translated by guillom.
- Pony/fetish/slavery comments noted, but Pathoschild nevertheless works very hard on many projects. Last entry in User Rights log is from May but that does not tell the entire story of his helpfulness. ++Lar: t/cTranslation: "fr: J'ai noté les commentaires à propos de poney/fétichisme/esclavage, mais Pathoschild travaille néanmoins très dur sur de nombreux projets. La dernière entrée dans le journal des changements de statut date de mai, mais ça ne dit pas toute l'histoire de son obligeance." —translated by guillom.
- How weird. I'm 99% sure he's changed userrights since then. He was doing a bunch of checkuser requests and bot status requests this month, IIRC. Perhaps his evil has corrupted the user rights log.--Shanel 18:46, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
- Support. Maybe if he's a good steward again this year he'll get more cabbage. Arria Belli | parlami 20:36, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
- Helpful, hard work and highly available. Great asset to the community. --Aphaia 20:40, 26 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr: Serviable, travaille dur et très disponible. Grand atout pour la communauté" —translated by guillom.
- Big concern - has not given Shanel a pony yet. Until Shanel gets a pony I have reservations. </humour> - seriously, no problems whatsoever -- Tawker 00:15, 27 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr: Grande inquiétude - n'a pas donné de poney à Shanel. En attendant que Shanel obtienne un poney, j'ai des réserves </humour> Sérieusement, aucun problème" —translated by guillom.
- Excellent volunteer for the WMF and its projects. Trustworthy fellow, as well Gaillimh 00:16, 27 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr: Excellent bénévole pour la WMF et ses projets. Digne de confiance, également" —translated by guillom.
- ...and graceful...--Nick1915 - all you want 00:17, 27 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr: ... et plein de grâce" —translated by guillom.
- As DarkoNeko said, he is a "Survivor" and he deserves to live to die another day or was it fight another day :S ...--Cometstyles 10:51, 27 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr:Comme le dit Darkoneko, c'est un « survivant » et il mérite de vivre pour mourir un autre jour ou était-ce, pour combattre un autre jour :S" —translated by guillom.
- Support, user with great technical knowledge. He is available and helpful, thanks --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 12:13, 27 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr: Soutien, utilisateur doté d'un grand savoir-faire technique. Il est disponible et serviable, merci" —translated by guillom.
- Pathoschild is one of the most active stewards we have, and fully understands our policies. Reconfirm. Cary Bass demandez 18:59, 27 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr: Pathoschild est un des stewards les plus actifs que nous ayons, et comprend pleinement nos règles. Reconfirmer" —translated by guillom.
- This one is a keeper. – Mike.lifeguard | @en.wb 19:01, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
- One of the most active, so a definite keep. Majorly (talk) 19:55, 27 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr: Un des plus actifs, donc définitivement à garder" —translated by guillom.
- One of the best stewards ever. Strong keep. --Meno25 02:56, 28 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr: Un des meilleurs stewards. À garder fortement" —translated by guillom.
- Pathos. might work pro bono at the moment, but I'd be willing to pay him to stay on :) bloody-hell-yes reconfirm. Anthøny 19:46, 28 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr: Pathos. travaille pro bono pour le moment, mais je serais prêt à le payer pour qu'il reste :) foutrement à reconfirmer,oui" —translated by guillom.
- Naturally. John Reaves (talk) 21:29, 28 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr: Naturellement" —translated by guillom.
- +Hillgentleman 05:11, 29 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr: +" —translated by guillom.
- Certainly, xaosflux Talk 05:18, 29 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr: Certainement" —translated by guillom.
- support for his confirmation. --Bertrand GRONDIN – Talk 10:20, 29 November 2007 (UTC)Translation: "fr: Soutien pour sa reconfirmation" —translated by guillom.
- Support In interacting with Pathoschild here on Meta, I've found him to not only be very friendly and knowledgeable, but very respectful of opposing viewpoints, striving to find a compromise that best met my concerns and his. A fine steward indeed. EVula // talk // ☯ // 16:41, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
- Another excellent user. Acalamari 18:51, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
- Strong Support — Very helpful. Especially in the Counter-Vandalism Network. --Cobi 08:10, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
- Keep his functions. --Anonymous DissidentTalk 09:02, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
- SupportStay back, don't go away! I love you! :-P --Edmund the King of the Woods! 18:34, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
- Support Miranda 02:12, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
- I now have concerns w/ Shanel's "baby comment" namely "Now he needs diaper changes and burping every hour" - is this a major cause for concern or am I going nuts :D -- 22.214.171.124 21:45, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support: of course. Hégésippe | ±Θ± 22:05, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support--Jusjih 03:15, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
- honoured to Support--clamengh 12:44, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support Alex Pereira falaê 18:56, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
- A general Support for the confirmation of these steward. Thank you for your hard work--Belinzona 09:30, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
- Oppose --Midnight Star 17:42, 4 December 2007 (UTC) And here is the detailed reason: During the 20 months I’m with Wikipedia it happened about 10 times that I turned to a special rights user (steward, bureaucrat or checkuser), each time for a good reason in my view. Except one single time (Angela) I have to report only disapponting expieriences. In half of the cases I was ignored. Once I requested a renaming, and it took 10 days until the responsible bureaucrat responded. That is someone who usually edits Wikipedia 10 hours a day, as far as I see it, and he edited exactly until a few minutes before my request. Some time later the 2 bureaucrates (at that time the only 2 bureaucrates in the second largest WP community, besides) stated towards the community, that there was no need for a third bureaucrat. I think such a statement illustrates how special rights users judge things only from their very own view. After waiting 8 days I turned to a steward for the renaming. The idea was that he could have renamed all my accounts on the miscellaneous wikis, making it unnecessary for me to turn to four different bureaucrats on different wikis. But I was rejected, because „stewards shouldn’t do the bureaucrates jobs...“. In Germany we call that a „Media Markt mentality“, refering to the service personal of Media Markt, who always tell you „that’s not my area, please turn to my colleague“ (usually some very busy colleague then). I criticize that stewards cultivate a policy that lets them permanetly say „this is not my job, turn to someone else“. Now more than two days ago I came to Pathoschild and asked a simple question about a Simple Wikipedia. I asked him, because I want to be discreet – it could be that you actually don’t want new requests for more Simple Wikipedias and also don’t want to have those topics discussed. Meanwhile Phatoschild worked a lot here on Meta (3 periods + one edit), including confirmations of many stewards and playing in his sandbox. It would have cost him maybe half a minute to answer my question, but he didn’t. There was a very similar request before mine, and it only took 7 minutes to be responded. Other than in my case, Phatoschild knows the other querist, I guess. As I have already stated here, requests to special rights users often take much too long to be cared about, especially when you're not an aquaintance or a friend of that special user. Sometimes you can be happy if you don't get ignored. That is a characteristic problem accross the whole Wikimedia Community, and I think most of the senior staff isn't even aware of that. You might think, it is not cool to elaborate on these issues like I did here. But I am really annoyed about these special rights users mentalities, which all lead back to the same core. And certainly there are many people in the communities with similar perceptions. I am just campaigning for to pay some regard to the „little wikipedians“ generally. To maintain Media Markt etc. within Wikimedia might lead to different futurities. One is, that you just free stewards from the need to be reconfirmed. Another is, that you might have not only one, but some 50 or more opposers here next year, and not only opposing one, but all stewards. Thank you for your attention --Midnight Star
- Support. --Gribeco 00:28, 9 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support ~Rex••talk•• 14:39, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support Bapti 11:55, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support -- Schnee 14:14, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support —DerHexer (Talk) 14:32, 16 December 2007 (UTC)