Hello Cometstyles, and welcome to the Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! This website is for coordinating and discussing all Wikimedia projects. You may find it useful to read our policy page. If you are interested in doing translations, visit Meta:Babylon. You can also leave a note on Meta:Babel (please read the instructions at the top of the page before posting there). If you would like, feel free to ask me questions on my talk page. Happy editing!
Hello Cometstyles, please could You only use this option in the cases where it had been abused (or for the really well known ones). It should be left open for everyone else. I have seen You even locked the talk for a blocked open proxy, IMHO this is not acceptable, Meta is the last resurce for globally blocked IPs, I understand that it is sometimes necessary to block them on Meta too, but please leave the talk open, so they can ask for unblock!
Thanks for Your understanding, best regards, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 13:19, 1 January 2009 (UTC)Reply[reply]
I am keeping you busy with all the speedys today. Thanks for the fast deletion responds.
Abigor talk 13:30, 22 January 2009 (UTC)Reply[reply]
:(. Martinp23 22:49, 2 February 2009 (UTC)Reply[reply]
- sorry?. i told you way before on IRC that I will retire in march, but it was a month too early..--Cometstyles 23:06, 2 February 2009 (UTC)Reply[reply]
- Yes. Good luck in wherever life leads you. Martinp23 23:13, 2 February 2009 (UTC)Reply[reply]
- heh, this was my life...--Cometstyles 23:33, 2 February 2009 (UTC)Reply[reply]
- Retiring? Really now... Stop by teh IRC every once in while at least will ya?. John Reaves (talk) 23:39, 2 February 2009 (UTC)Reply[reply]
- Heh, no I will delete my xchat after i finish cleaning up my access..--Cometstyles 23:41, 2 February 2009 (UTC)Reply[reply]
Hi Cometstyles, please opened the Marshallese Wikipedia because I think they were live in Marshall Islands. I hope please opened all wikipedia. Md. Farhan 10:25, 25 November 2009 (UTC)Reply[reply]
Surely not ineligible? --Herby talk thyme 12:07, 10 February 2011 (UTC)Reply[reply]
- yeah i come around from time to time..with this account though..this account was ineligible to vote with so i revived my old decomposing zombie self..hehe...and hiya doin'? :)Stemoc 12:23, 10 February 2011 (UTC)Reply[reply]
- Aha - explains it. Nice to see you and things are pretty much as usual - dramaz... :) --Herby talk thyme 12:30, 10 February 2011 (UTC)Reply[reply]
- *giggles*...yeah tried really hard to let go of my former self but it seems like i'm genetically screwed in that section..hehe...be seeing you around..drop me a line whenever you can :)..Stemoc 12:37, 10 February 2011 (UTC)Reply[reply]
- :) - Alison ❤ 05:52, 11 February 2011 (UTC)Reply[reply]
Hello Cometstyles. You have a
global.js page which contains your global scripts for all wikis. Since August 19th, your
global.css pages are loaded automatically on all wikis (see announcement). Since you already load them yourself on some wikis, you may experience script errors or issues like tools being added twice. I can fix that for you by merging your local scripts and styles into your global pages, and deleting the local pages with synchbot. Do you want me to do that? —Pathoschild 03:44, 21 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hi again! Feel free to add a Synchbot request or leave a message if you want me to do this; for now I'll strike you off the list. :) —Pathoschild 21:24, 21 June 2015 (UTC)Reply[reply]