- Languages: en
- Personal info: I've been a Steward since the very beginning and even came up with the name. But I have a full time job and starting last year I went back to school half time and joined my state's military reserve. That unfortunately has left little time or energy for me to perform Steward duties, or edit Wikipedia. It was a good run and I had a lot of fun along the way but it is time for me to step aside and let a younger, more energetic generation of Wikimaniacs run the asylum. Thanks for all the fish. Fin.
- Idiomas: en
- Información personal: He sido steward desde que este grupo fuere creado. Ahora tengo un trabajo a tiempo, he retomado mis estudios e incluso me he enrolado en la la reserva militar del Estado. Ello no me deja tiempo ni energía para realizar tareas steward o incluso editar en Wikipedia. Ha sido un placer, pero creo que es tiempo de apartarme y dejar que otros con más tiempo y energía ocupen mi lugar. Gracias por todo.
- Языки: en
- Личная информация: translation needed
- Sprachen: en
- Informationen zur Person: Ich war von Anfang an Steward und habe mir sogar den Namen ausgedacht. Aber ich habe einen Vollzeitjob und seit letztem Jahr gehe ich halbtags wieder zur Schule es kann auch Studium oder Ausbildung gemeint sein (Anm. d. Übers.) und bin der Reserve des Militärs meines Staates beigetreten. Daher blieb mir leider wenig Zeit und Energie für Steward-Aufgaben oder um auf Wikipedia zu editieren. Es war ein schöner Lauf und ich hatte auf dem Weg viel Spaß, aber jetzt ist es Zeit für mich, beiseite zu treten und eine jüngere, energiegeladenere Generation von Wiki-Verrückten das Irrenhaus leiten zu lassen. Danke für all die Fische. Fin.
- Thanks for your work in the past! :-) —DerHexer (Talk) 00:14, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for the work you've done ! Wishing you the best for your future, -- Quentinv57 (talk) 00:53, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you for the hard work as a steward. Wojciech Pędzich Talk 10:27, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
- You'll be missed. ✒ Bennylin 10:31, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for your work in the past! -Barras talk 14:01, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
- /me bows. Thanks for all the help!
- I would like to Keep, but since that's not an option I'll say thanks for the good work and co-operation over the years, good luck with your future endeavours, and hope to see you around still. :-) Jon Harald Søby (talk) 22:13, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for your help the past years. Hopefully we'll still you from time to time. Trijnsteltalk 22:42, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you for your many years of hard work. MBisanz talk 02:55, 9 February 2013 (UTC)
- Nice to meet you, bye. Wagino 20100516 (talk) 10:31, 9 February 2013 (UTC)
- Great being on your side for a while! So long, and thanks. Pundit (talk) 17:44, 9 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for your work. -- Tegel (Talk) 17:55, 9 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you for helping with us! --cyrfaw (talk) 10:53, 10 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you so much for all of your work, and I, for one, will be sorry to see you go. Good Luck with school and service! -- Avi (talk) 13:44, 10 February 2013 (UTC)
- No chance to reconsider? -- MarcoAurelio (talk) 17:34, 10 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for your work. Jafeluv (talk) 19:03, 11 February 2013 (UTC)
- Ty --Vituzzu (talk) 23:25, 12 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for your work. I hope you see the important things in future for humanity. --►Safir yüzüklü Ceklimesaj 05:32, 13 February 2013 (UTC)
- THANKS for all the years of stewardy. A leader in the role. — billinghurst sDrewth 14:27, 14 February 2013 (UTC)
- --Jan eissfeldt (talk) 18:50, 14 February 2013 (UTC) thank you, Daniel, and good luck with all your newer challenges :)
- I'll be very happy if you come back with us from time to time. Good luck in whatever you do! --Zyephyrus (talk) 21:28, 16 February 2013 (UTC)
- Keep--Jusjih (talk) 13:40, 18 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for everything you have done!—Teles «Talk to me ˱@ L C S˲» 08:11, 26 February 2013 (UTC)