|Stewards (2013 Elections)||Guidelines →|
| *New stewards are elected roughly once per year. Stewards perform technical tasks on all Wikimedia wikis based on community consensus and on the Steward policy: changing user access, viewing user information in cases of abuse, and so on (see details).
- All statements (without votes)
|Jon Harald Søby||Yes||No||Neutral||Questions||elected|
The following candidates have withdrawn their candidacy:
The following candidates do not meet the requirements outlined in the guidelines and were disqualified.
Stewards organize the elections themselves, with input from the Foundation's Director of Community Advocacy, Philippe Beaudette. The Board of Trustees decided in 2009 that they will abstain from confirming the result of new elections. Therefore, stewards decided to create an election committee consisting of volunteers for the following tasks:
- Closing the 2013 steward elections;
- Certifying the outcome of the elections, after all votes cast in all candidatures were verified for eligibility;
- Appointing the elected candidates;
- Closing the 2013 steward confirmations;
- After the steward discussion, weighing consensus by community and stewards, and so decide whether to confirm them or not.
- DerHexer (talk · contribs · CA)
- Jyothis (talk · contribs · CA)
- PeterSymonds (talk · contribs · CA)
- Quentinv57 (talk · contribs · CA)
- Snowolf (talk · contribs · CA)
- Vituzzu (talk · contribs · CA)
- Wikitanvir (talk · contribs · CA)
Results: The following candidates were appointed as stewards: